Chapter Five: The party just started!

Her long black hair fell on my face as her body touched mine, her skin soft and hot, I felt myself burning in desire. I could see her blue eyes filled with passion as they roamed my body. Her legs were around my waist, as we moved with a certain rhythm that seemed to accompany our heartbeat. I felt her soul dancing with mine and our bodies moving in time. I made her mine, and she claimed me hers. We made love.

My phone woke me up and I cursed at it and threw to the floor.

“Hello?” I said pissed off. That dream I would never like to wake up from, ever!

“Tammy, it’s your mother, dear what have you been up to?” she sounded concerned but suspicious.

“Hi mom, I’m fine, I was just sleeping…” I began saying but she cut me off.

“Dear it’s still sunny outside it’s not like you to sleep so late!” she was clearly worried. “Are you sick?” she continued.

“No mom, I’m fine, I just woke up early and went shopping, I guess I was tired.” I tried calming her down but I could sense she wasn’t buying it. My head was hurting so bad!

“Well sweetie, I’m gonna go now, we have some sightseeing planned” she started saying her goodbyes, “Your father sends you kisses!”

“Ok mom, have a great vacation, kisses to daddy too! I love you!” I bid farewell and hung up.

“GOOD DAY TAMARA GRANT!” I jumped out of my bed as my sweet best friend blasts into my room. “Dave dear, you’re a bitch!” Lucy walked in a little disappointed looking I bet my Land Rover Defender she wanted to scare me too. In came a boy who seemed a little familiar, I feel like I’ve seen him before, his eyes big and blue and his hair silky black. He was tall and lean, but not too lean, just enough, he was kind of perfect.

A pillow brought me back to reality.

“Hey dozy, this is Johnny,” Dave signaled to him in a very loving way.”Johnny, this is the oh-so-famous Tam.”

“Nice to meet you Tamara” he extended his arm, and gave me a look that I swear I’ve seen before.

“The pleasure is mine,” I kissed his hand. “Any man that makes it to my room must be treated like royalty.” I gave him his hand back.

“Guys,” I yawned, “what time is it?” I was utterly confused.

“It’s time for your party to start, sleepy head!” Dave grabbed my nose and shook my head so I pulled him to the bed and gave him a lot to laugh about.

After, I sent them away to enjoy the party while I took a quick shower and got my bikini ready. It was a strapless blue bikini with a gold zipper in the front of the top and high cut V shaped bottom with gold zippers in each side and over it I put a white, denim vest. I decided to put my metallic gold TOMS shoes, I love them! I felt super sexy in this.

While I ran to the pool I heard Timmy and Heather fighting in the room behind. That being unusual I turned to see what was happening and in a split second I was in the floor. Is it possible for a human being to be so clumsy?!

“Well hello again!” my victim laughs her melodic laugh and I already know who it is.

“You have to be kidding me!” shit I said it aloud! Her confused expression made her look so adorable.

“I thought you wanted me to come…” she questioned.

“I’m sorry,” I helped her up, “are you ok?” I should record this if all our conversations will start like this. She nodded but I could see she was uncomfortable. “I do want you here, I just said that because I keep running you over!” I explained.

“I oddly don’t mind being run over by you,” she grinned. Is she flirting with me? We laughed together.

I then noticed that she had spilled her drink all over herself leaving her white tank top all red.

“I’m so sorry for your shirt,” she shook her head, in a gesture of ‘don’t worry’, “do you want to come up to my room and borrow one?” I signaled to my room up the stairs.

“There is no need, its fine really…” she politely declined.

“Come on, I insist,” I said but it came out like a question.

“Ok then, let’s go” she followed me up the stairs and into my room.

“Sit in my bed if you like, I’ll show you a few to choose from” I tapped the bed as I offered.

“Your room is huge!” she looked around amazed, I laughed.

“Not too bad for some assholes, eh?” I grinned and left her blushing. She is so beautiful!

“Here what do you think of this one?” I showed her a blue, sleeveless, bottom down shirt that I thought looked good with her sexy one piece swimsuit. She nodded and I handed her the shirt for her to change. “Do you wanna use my bathroom?” I asked and motioned to where the bathroom was.

“No, it’s fine I’ll just change here.” She then got off the bed and went to the mirror and I sat in my bed. She took her shirt of, and her back was exposed, I couldn’t help but stare in awe, her beauty even more exposed. I saw her look at me through the mirror and smile.

“Did you bring me here to take advantage of me?” she asked.

“I don’t know, do you want me to?” I replied.

“A pretty thing like you, I really wouldn’t mind” she laughed, and started getting closer. I started shaking because I realized that she was interested. Closer and closer, the more weak I felt, no one has ever made me feel this way. She was so close that when she spoke our lips brushed. “So let’s go downstairs, you don’t want to miss your party, do you?” she raised her eyebrow and smirked.

“The party is just starting,” and I stole a kiss from her and ran for the door.

She was stunned; she lifted her fingers to her lips and looked at me surprised.

I just gave her a smirk.