Chapter 2

-Kaz- 

"Tiana!! There staring at me I know it!" I screamed as we jumped up and down to the music. It was our attempt to dancing to the pumping music. Time was flying by so quickly, but I swear both Luke and Calum stared at me. Tiana kept staring hopelessy at Ashton. 

"This is our last song for the night." Luke said as the crowd started to boo. 

"This is Teenage dirtbag." Calum spoke as the crowd cheered up, screaming. There first cover as a full band. I caught Calum's glance again as they began the song. 

"He was totes staring at you!" Tiana screamed with a grin across her lips. 

"I know!!" I fangirled as they got half way through the song. We continued to fist pump to the music. 

                                                                Her boyfriend's a dick

And he brings a gun to school
And he'd simply kick
My ass if he knew the truth
He lives on my block
And he drives an IROC
But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'

Man, I feel like mold
It's prom night and I am lonely
Low and behold
She's walking over to me
This must be fake
My lip starts to shake
How does she know who I am?
And why does she give a damn about me

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby
Come with me Friday, don't say "maybe"
I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'

They sung, I couldnt help but smile like a hopless child. I was just overly obessed with a boy band. Before I realised Tiana was shaking me. 

"Kaz he asked if we wanted to go with them!!" I looked up at Calum as I smiled widely. 

"O...Ofcourse." My palms become sweaty as we followed them to the backstage. Was I actually going back stage with Calum Hood. I pinched myself as Tiana grinned at me. I really wasn’t dreaming.

-Luke-

Calum was bringing her and her friend back. He liked her I knew it. I looked over at a very smug Ashton.

“Whats up Ash?” I asked as I plopped myself next to him on the couch.I watched as the smug look on his face quickly disappeared.

“Uhh nothing Luke.” He was hiding something. I much rather hear his problems or whatever. Then think about her. They would be here soon. I don’t know if I could hang around. What was wrong with me? I don’t know anything about this girl.

“Come on man. I saw the look on your face.” A grin spread across his face.

“The girl Calum’s bring up…” Oh god not him too. How can we all like her? “Her friend, she’s so beautiful. I’m glad Calum’s bringing them both up.” I sighed heavily in relief as Ashton shot me a weird look.

“Why’d you sigh Luke?”

“Because I-“ I was cut off as they all entered the room. Before I could think I rushed into the bathroom. As I locked the door, sliding down it. I pressed my ear against the door as I listened to them talk.

“Er sorry about him, he must of really needed the bathroom? Anyways I’m Calum.”

“Hi I’m Tiana and the lost one is Kaz.” I so badly wanted to come out. But what am I meant to say. I feel like such an idiot. I didn’t even know which one she was.

“oh um sorry I’m Kaz. What happened to Luke?”

“I don’t know, I should check he’s been in there for a while.” I could tell it was Calum’s voice as he began to bang on the door. Couldn’t he just go away. Calum always got the girl. He was so confident, and was a clumsy freak. That was me and I had no chance with her. I sighed as I got up opening the door, swiftly walking straight pass him as I made it to the lift.

“Luke! Luke mate where are you going?!” Ashton yelled after me as I waited for the lift. Where was I going? Who cares I just needed to go. Calum had already won. Before I realised Ashton had thrown me over his shoulder and was making his way back into the room.

“Ashton put me the fuck down!” He continued to ignore my remarks I was placed on the couch next to Michael. Calum had taken the girls on some tour but was quickly back into the room.

“Sorry about Luke he gets a little shy sometimes.” Ashton muttered as they plopped onto the bean bag. Calum moved closer to her as Ashton made the other girl come sit on his lap. What the hell was I meant to do. Sure they were fans they’ve been screaming all night. But no one ever likes me. But there was something about this girl. She like took my breath away I couldn’t help but get jealous. Not only was she fit , she was tiny, her eyes were so captivating. I groaned at my thoughts as I tried to focus on the movie. Michael laid his head on my shoulder as he fell asleep. At least I had sleepy Michael. That was good right?

“Lukey?” Michael mumbled as I looked at him.

“Yeah man?”

“Get the girl.” He whispered so only I could hear him as I looked over at her. He had faith in me? Maybe I could? I sighed as I lay my head back.

“Maybe Mikey Maybe.” 

A/N: It still sucks and is really short im sorry Kaz D: