Chapter 13

-Ashton-

“Michael are you and Montie coming we leave in 10?” I quickly flicked Michael the text as I started to play with my hair. It’s been over a week since what Calum did. Kaz finally got out and said she was up for tonight. Tiana said she has never been to a fair which is so cute. I groaned as I continued with my hair.

“Baby you look fine.” Tiana sung as she leaned her head against my back.

“Is Kaz okay?” I asked still playing with my hair.

“She’s nervous!”

“So is Luke.” We both laughed softly as I pressed my lips against hers just as my phone began to buzz. She gave me a soft smile as walked out and back to Kaz’s room. We had been staying here with the girls.

“Sorry mate can’t make it, busy see you later.” Michael was being really weird he never hung out with us. We had to go back to Aus in two weeks. Luke says he’s with Calum. I hope so I don’t want Calum around Tiana or Kaz because he hurt Kaz. And Tiana? Well she is quite the feisty one. I laughed at the thought of how she had hurt Luke’s ex who seemed to have backed off.

“Ash man you ready?” Luke came in as he bit roughly on his bottom lip. He was so nervous, he had shown me the song he sung her while she was in her coma. He was really falling for her, I could see it in his eyes as Tiana would tell us stories about her. If this works out maybe we can ask them both to come back with us. I know Tiana was on her gap year, she’s attempting her start of her YouTube channel tomorrow. And I assume Kaz is on her gap year as well.

“Yeah man, stop chewing on your lip Luke.” He laughed awkwardly as we meet the girls at the front door. I quickly intertwined my fingers with Tiana as we walked ahead of them to the car. Normally #I hated this showing affection shit, but with Tiana it was different. I wanted everyone to know she was mine and to stay the hell away. I quickly slide into the driver’s seat, Tiana next to me as I quickly took her hand in my free one.

“Ashton she isn’t going to duck in roll out of the car.” Kaz chuckled as Tiana smiled at our hands.

“Yeah but I might.” Luke stated making a icky face at both me and Tiana, causing Kaz to laugh even harder. Well at least it wasn’t awkward. I quickly turned the radio on as Tiana began to sing along to the Taylor Swift. I’m sure she had told me she hated her? Strange girl.

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

You were in college, working part-time, waiting tables

Left a small town and never looked back

I was a flight risk, afraid of fallin'

Wondering why we bother with love, if it never lasts

I say, "Can you believe it?"

As we're lyin' on the couch

The moment, I can see it

Yes, yes, I can see it now

Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water?

You put your arm around me for the fist time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Flash forward, and we're takin' on the world together

And there's a drawer of my things at your place

You learn my secrets and figure out why I'm guarded

You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes

But we got bills to pay

We got nothin' figured out

When it was hard to take

Yes, yes

This is what I thought about:

Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water?

You put your arm around me for the fist time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?

You saw me start to believe for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Oh, oh, oh, oh

And I remember that fight, two-thirty AM

You said everything was slipping right out of our hands

I ran out, crying, and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the goodbye, cause that's all I've ever known

Then, you took me by surprise

You said, "I'll never leave you alone."

You said, "I remember how we felt, sitting by the water.

And every time I look at you, it's like the first time.

I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.

She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Do you believe it?

We're gonna make it now

And I can see it

I can see it now

“I thought you hated her.” Kaz snickered as I pulled up into a park.

“Yeah but her old music is still good okay stfu nigga.” I laughed at her use of words as  I pecked her nose softly.

“It was cute baby.” Her smile grew quickly as she slipped out of the car, as Luke and Kaz began to make gagging noises. I wish they would get together so I and Tiana could tease them. I smiled as I left them in the car, wrapping my arms around Tiana as she examined everything.

……………………

We had been on the roller coaster, I found out Tiana’s extreme fright for heights as it started, she dug her head into my chest. I also notice Kaz and Luke’s hands gripped together. Finally progress. We had been on a few other rides and were now eating carnival food. I hadn’t noticed me and Luke were completely stuffing our faces until Tiana and Kaz bursted in to laughing. Me and Luke exchanged weird looks as I mumbled with my mouth full of food.

“Were on a date with pigs.” Kaz spoke as they both continued to laugh as they started eating. They were defiantly not shy about their eating just didn’t eat anywhere close to how much me and Luke ate.

After we finished eating Luke suggested we go on the Ferris wheel. As we stood in the line Kaz and Tiana attempted to go in a seat together. Failing as we got to the front of the line.

“KAAAAZ!! KAZ!” I heard the yelling as my head turned to a sprinting Calum. Michael and Montana running right behind him. Tiana’s eyes widened as we got up to our turn.

“Quickly get on!” I yelled as Kaz and Luke got on one.

“I’m gonna rip his head off!” Tiana yelled just as I yanked her into the cart.

A/N: o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 is this cute yet? God I love cliff hangers. Oi I’m actually listening to old taylor swift oops.