Oli Sykes Imagine

Storyline: Oli talks about you in an interview.

--

Oli's POV:

"So, word around is that you have a special someone in your life?" The interview, Jay I think, asks, and I feel my face heat up.

I don't know what it is about her, she just turns me into a softy. It's not bad, I love it about her.

"Yes, actually, I do" I say, and he smiles.

"Could you tell us about her? The fans don't know much and they've been very curious. We've actually collected some twitter questions if you'd like to answer them?" He asks, and I smile and nod.

Again, she just makes me so... happy.

"Alright, one person asks; what's your favourite feature about (Y/N)?" He asks, and 100 features run through my brain.

"Honestly everything. She's really insecure about her (your insecurity) but honestly I love it about her. It makes her who she is and I wouldn't change her for the world, ya know?" I say, and he nods.

"Alright another one asks, where did you meet? Was it love at first sight?"

I quickly flashback to when we met and rub the back of my head awkwardly, blushing a little.

"Aha, actually uh we met at a bar and I  pretended to be her boyfriend so a cock sucker would back off her. I don't understand why men do that, ya know? They're so rude! No means no, fuck off! But anyways I just walked up behind her and showed off my tats to the guy and he ran off like the coward he is." I say.

"What was her reaction?" He asks, genuinely interested.

"Well she was shocked for a second, then realized what I was doing and went along perfectly. Once the guy left she kept thanking me and thanking me. I ended up buying her a drink and we went home together. We didn't do anything, no no no. I knew she was special and I wasn't gonna blow it as a one night stand" I say, and he nods.

"Was and is she a fan?" He asks, and I nod.

"That's another thing I love about her. She knew it was me instantly yet treated me like a normal human being, which I am. I didn't know she was a fan until later that night when we were getting to know each other. Her music taste ranges from MGK, to Sleeping with Sirens, us, Metallica, All time Low, etc. She listens to everything and anything"

"Sweet! She sounds like the total package!" He says, and I laugh, blushing  and nodding.

"She really is" I say, and feel familiar set of arms wrap around my neck.

"Someone's tryna get laid" She whispers in my ear and everything stops as I turn and see her there, looking beautiful as ever.

"(Y/N)!" I yell, jumping up and picking her up, spinning her around and kissing her.

The interviewer and the crew all laugh and clap as I set her down.

"What are you doing here you said you couldn't make it!" I say, shocked she's here.

"I lied" She says, shrugging and laughing.

I roll my eyes and hug her again, laughing with her.

"Well I guess that concludes the interview!" The guy jokes, and (Y/N) chuckles, grabbing my hand.

God I love her.

--

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S CUTE SO IT MAKES UP FOR IT RIGHT? OK SORRY