Jack Barakat Imagine

Storyline: He's drunk and cute.

--------------------

"How drunk is he?" I ask, laughing.

"Dunno..." Tony Perry says, chuckling as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Aye uh... don't judge him for anything he might say to you. He doesn't have a filter when he's under the influence" Tony says, and I nod.

"He doesn't have a filter anyways" I chuckle, softly sipping my drink.

"Around you he does. Hey i'll be right back" Tony says, standing up and getting another beer.

"Heyyyy" Jack slurs, pressing his hand to the left of my face and leaning in.

"How you doin?" He slurs and I laugh.

"You're drunk" I say, and he rolls off me, laughing (gif)

"Noooo" He says, laughing harder.

"Yes" I say, rolling my eyes, chuckling.

He laughs then leans against the pillow sideways so he's leaning against his side, looking directly at me with half his face in the pillow.

"You're cute" He says, and I look him in the...eye... rolling my eyes.

"So are you, Jack" I sigh, drinking my drink.

"No I mean... you're really pretty" Jack says, his slur fading and his voice becoming more serious.

"Stop staring at me, Jack" I say, fixing my beanie.

"Why?"

"Because you're drunk" I say.

"only so I have the guts to tell you this" he says, and I look at him, confused.

"Tell me what?"

"That I think you're the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on. You're funny as hell, smart as hell, and one of the kindest people I've ever met. You don't let anything negative bring you down and you're always happy. Whenever I fuck up you're the first person to make me happy again. (Y/N) damnit I've had a crush on you since I met you" Jack says, and even though there's a shitty pop song blaring through the speakers, all I can hear is my heartbeat as I look in Jack's eyes.

"And i'm not even drunk. This is water. I only acted drunk so I wouldn't get embarrassed if you said no but fuck it, I couldn't tell you without telling you myself" Jack sighs, tossing his beer bottle on the floor.

"If I said no to what?" I ask, my voice unsteady.

"A date" He says, and his entire aura changed once he told me he wasn't drunk. Now he's... depressed.

"Why would I say no?" I ask, and he cocks his eyebrow in confusion.

"Uh-"

"Jack I'd love to go on a date with you. You didn't have to do any of this for me to say yes" I say, smiling at his confused self.

"Wait does this mean-"

"That I like you to? I think it does" I say, chuckling.

"Holy shit... Alex was right!" He yells, and I laugh.

"SHE SAID YES?" Alex yells from across the room, and Jack nods, his mouth still open in shock.

I quickly lean over and peck his cheek, smirking as his whole face heats up.

"Text me?" I say, standing up.

"Y-yeah" He says, flustered.

I laugh and walk out, throwing away my cup on the way.

"DUDE SHE SAID YES AND KISSED ME" I hear Jack yell, and everyone laughs.

"DON'T FAINT, BRO!" Rian yells.

----------

sorry it's short... i'll do a much longer one next.

Who should I do?

SAD KELLIN, FUNNY JUSTIN HILLS, CUTE AUSTIN CARLILE, CUTE ALEX GASKARTH, OR FUNNY ALEX GASKART???????????????????????? COMMENT WHICH ONE (or put them in the order you want, i'm gonna do all of them)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I LOVE YOUR GUYS' COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!