Kellin Quinn Imagine

Storyline: You're SWS's assistant photographer- read the fucking imagine.
Sorry that was sassier then intended.

--

"So, Justin, what can you tell me about the new album?" I ask, focusing the camera on his face.

"It's...cool?" He says, and I laugh, putting the camera down.

"Hey what're you doing later?" Justin asks.

"Uhm... probably editing one of Sam's Funny Guys episodes for him, why?" I ask, setting my camera down.

"You should come out tonight" Justin whines, swinging his bass lightly.

"J, you know I hate parties" I say, chuckling.

"Yeah I know but pleassseee. It's not even a big party, just a few bands and crews on the beach. It's more of a bonfire than a party" he says, well, whines.

"If I tell you I'll think about it will you drop it" I say, sighing, and he nods vigorously

"Why do you want me to go so bad anyways?" I ask, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Because one of the people going has a crush on you" Gabe says, tapping on my head lightly.

"Who?" I ask, and they both smirk.

"Can't say" Justin says, smirking.

"You guys suck. Does everyone in the band know?" I whine, even though I'm internally smirking.

"Yup" Gabe says, and Justin laughs.

Bingo.

"Whatever. What time?" I ask, and Gabe runs off doing some victory dance while Justin rolls his eyes at the idiot he calls a friend.

"9, Sam's coming just have him take you. No. Pictures." Justin says, getting stern at the end.

"You guys make me sound like a horrific paparazzi. I ask you guys before I take any picture unless you're on stage" I say, and he nods.

"Sam's the one who takes Candids" I say, and he nods, scrunching his nose up.

"Gotta blast" I say, grabbing my camera and walking to one of the other rooms where I see Jesse laying on the couch playing his guitar.

"Sup faggot?" I ask, setting my camera down and walking over to him.

"I'm booreeeedddd" he whines, sitting up.

I laugh and sit behind him, brushing his hair with my fingers.

"Don't turn me into a girl" he whines, but hands me a comb anyways.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"You already did" he says, and I roll my eyes.

"You're such a smartass" I mutter and he laughs.

"So... Justin and Gabe told me something weird today" I say, and he groans.

"Those assholes don't know when to shut up" he says, and I laugh.

"Who is ittttt" I whine, and he laughs.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet, honestly" he says, and I roll my eyes, starting to loosely French braid his hair.

"Just tell meee" I whine, and he chuckles.

"Nope, I made a bro-promise" he says.

"So it's someone in he band" I say, and he cusses under his breath.