ATL Preference

How he proposes:

Jack: Ring in your Champagne Glass at dinner.
---
Jack's POV:

Okay, her nails are done, she's feeling confident today, I've got Adam to record the whole thing while he's sitting with his girlfriend.

I can do this.

New Message; Alex: You got this big boy! If I can do it, you can maybe do it

Thaaaaaaaanks Alex.

"Jack?" (Y/N) calls, jogging down the stairs.

"Is this okay?" She asks, biting her lip nervously and showing me her outfit.

She had on a beautiful black skater dress, and her shoes were her signature black Vans.

"You look stunning" I say, smiling at her

She blushes a light shade and lightly pushes me.

"What's the big occasion?" She asks, grabbing her phone and keys.

"What? I can't take my lovely, beautiful, perfect girlfriend out to a lovely dinner?" I ask, and she smiles but still looks confused.

We get to the dinner and she can tell i'm nervous.

Fuck I need to calm down.

"Babe? Babe is everything okay?" She asks, grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, everything's fine" I say, and nod to Adam, who tells the waiter to go.

I take a deep breath as the champagne gets here, and I see Adam start rolling.

"Babe" (Y/N) breathes out, her eyes locked on the ring in her glass.

I chuckle and the waiter pours out the drink, handing me the ring.

"(Y/N), we've been together for 7 years now... and I think it's time I finally ask this question. You're the love of my life and I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with anyone but you, and I don't want to live a life without you in it. So... will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" I ask, and tears are pouring from her eyes as she nods, making the entire restaurant cheer.

"I love you" I say, kissing her softly as I place the ring on her finger.

"I love you too" She says, sniffling.

Alex: On Stage.
---
"Baaaabeeee" Alex whines, following me around.

"What 'Lex?" I ask, turning to face him.

"Woah why you feisty?" He asks, looking at me concerned.

"Because I have a job to do!" I yell, laughing.

"Half of the merch is still in New Jersey and wont be here in time for the show tonight" I say, sighing and rubbing my face in stress.

"Babe we'll figure it out. It's gonna be okay!" Alex says, shaking me lightly and pulling me in for a hug.