What He Likes About You

Me: This will be a short one, but we're getting closer to when he decides to ask you out. Oh bet you are all smiling now. Anyway quick little bit of information you should know before you it has be around a month since you first meet them, and you have become friends. Well as close as can be with some of them anyway. Also it will be in his POV.

(H/C)- Hair Color

Akaski:

I walk into my office, and as usual there's a cup of tea and a muffin. (L/N) did this for me ever morning. At first I told her to stop, but she didn't. At some point I grew to enjoy seeing it there on my desk. She was like that she could be very stubborn and was helping people who needed it. She would always help other, but she would always help me first. She always looked at me before agreeing to anything. If I didn't think it was good idea, she wouldn't do it, well most of the time anyway. I sit down and open my laptop, and open a certain file hidden with in a special document in it. I never understood why I created this in the first place, but I did. It was a list of what I liked about (F/N). I look through the list.

1. She is always there to help. (Even when you don't want her help.)

2. Her smile that seemed to light up the room.

3. The way she won't back down from me.

4. How she seem to be a magnet for trouble. (Then I'm there to help when she is in to deep.)

5. Somehow no matter what the situation was she is always able to keep her dignity.

6. She able to clam me down.

7. She can a complete klutz, and is always tripping and falling. But she gets right back up. (Well most of the time, and if she doesn't I'm there to help her up.)

8. She never gives up. Even if she fails, she just tries again.

9. How she is very sensitive, but doesn't show it until she think she is alone. (I know where she will hide to cry.)

10. She is beautiful.

"Good morning, Akaski." I look up to see you standing there. "What are you looking at?" She leans across the desk to get a better look, but I shut me laptop before she could.

"None of your business." I respond not wanting to her to know. She pouts, looking a little cute. I quickly shake my head back and forth at the thought.

"Fine, come on we have five minutes before class starts." She say walking towards the door. I get up and follow her out of the door walking towards the class.

Aomine:

I let out a sigh as (F/N) drags me to basketball practice I didn't want to go, but she stronger then I gave her credit for. Most days she was to only reason anyone ever sees me at practice. She was literally dragging me down the hall by the collar of my uniform. Why I put up this I had no clue, but honestly for some reason it made me happy to see her. My mind then wonder to why I like her in the first place.

1. Her chest is a pretty nice size.

2. Her fiery personality.

3. The sparkle in her eyes when someone talks about basketball.

4. She can stand up for herself.

5. No matter what I do to chase her away she always comes back.

6. She won't bow down to anyone.

7. She actually makes me want to come to school and go to class. (Though she and Momoi drag me there.)

8. She can cook and is good at it.