When He Does Ask You Out

Akaski:

You were running late this morning. One of your stupid brothers had eaten the last of the muffins you had made for Akaski, so you were forced to come up with something else and now you were running late, well late in school was going to starts in twenty minutes. You ran through the halls hoping not to get into trouble, but it wasn't like really anyone was here. You see the student council president's office and quickly open the door and swing it shut behind you. You look up to see Akaski staring at you in surprise.

"Sorry I'm late, but here is your breakfast." You hand him a carton with a cute red bow on top. "I'll get your tea ready."

Akaski opens the carton to find three amazing smelling waffles and there was even little containers of butter and maypole syrup. You had made this just for him and with that Akaski couldn't wait any longer then he had to ask you out. Akaski stands up and walks over to grabs your right arm spinning you around. "(L/N) there is something I have to ask you and you will not stop me tell I finish." You nod your head. "I enjoy having you around and all the little things you do for me. Not only that you are kind, strong willed, and graceful even if you a bit of a klutz. You are beautiful and amazing. Will you please go out with me?"

Your eyes widen at the confession. You never thought that he would like you back never in a million years. Plus this was the first time he had said please. "I would love to!" You say happily hugging him tightly, and he returns the hug. "And I'm not that big of a klutz." You say pulling back from the hug. Akaski just gives you the sarcastic sure you aren't look.

Aomine:

You walk through the mostly empty school hallways. It was thirty minutes before the actual classes started, and no one was really here yet, but you got a text from Aomine to meet him the rooftop thirty minutes before school started. You were slightly confused at first but just rolled with it. You push open the door to the roof and walk through the doorway; Aomine was standing up looking you in the eyes.

"So what do you need?" You ask stepping towards him letting the door shut behind you.

"Listen this isn't easy for me to say, but I really really really like you. You are fiery and passionate about the things you love to do, and it amazes me to be honest." Aomine takes a deep breath, "What I'm trying to say is will you go out with me!" He ends up shouting in the end.

"Yes, Aomine I will." You respond happy he likes you back.

Suddenly you picked up and spins you around in the air. "She said yes!" He yells repeatedly while spinning you around.

Kagami:

Kagami had come up with a plan to ask you out. He couldn't say it without messing up, but he could write it. He place the package in front of your locker and watches as you open it. You took out a basketball with writing on it. You read it in a whisper voice to your self.

"(L/N) you are one to the most wonderful and perfect girls I have ever meet. But ever time I try to tell you I can't for fear of rejection. I like you a lot, so will you go out with me? - Kagami." You almost drop the basketball in shock; the guy you liked, liked you back. "I have to find him."

Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder and there he was. "Well what do you say?"

You tackle him with a hug causing him to almost lose his balance. "Yes and a thousand times yes." He hugs you back happy.

Kise:

I walk to the school's gym. It was twenty minutes before any of the students ever even arrive at the school, but you had gotten a text from Kise telling you to come here this early. It was beyond you why, but what ever it it must be important. After the fan girl stampedes yesterday you were kinda happy that hardly anyone was really even here yet. When you get to the gym, you push the door open and see Kise doing free throws. Most of them were going in to.

"Good job and good morning Kise." You say walking up to him.

"(L/N)-chii! You came!" Kise rushes over a grabs your hands then looks into your eyes. "Listen every time I tried yesterday someone would intrude so here it is. You are amazing, beautiful, fabulous, and so many other things that it would take me hours to list them all. I truly and deeply like so very much. Will you go out with me?"

Your eyes widen and your jaw dropped a little. You couldn't believe he liked you back. "Yes." You reply hugging him and he quickly hugs back with a huge smile making its way onto his face.

Kuroko:

He decided that he was going to walk you to school this morning. So when he showed up at your house you were already to go. He listens as you tell him about the time your friend managed to accidentally start a small fire in the microwave because she forgot to take the twist tie off. When she finish the story, Kuroko decided to at last ask you out.

"(L/N) I like being around you and listening to all of your stories. You are kind, sweet, and you like dogs. I want to know if you will go out with me?" He says with his normal expression but with a tiny pink tint to his cheeks.

You could believe he just ask you out; you never thought he would feel the same way. "Kuroko I will go out with you." You give him a hug which he does give back. "Um, we probably should get to school." You two had ten minutes to get there.

Midorima:

Being the person he is Midorima was shaking while he waited for you to get to the roof this way he had no where to run and no one could interrupt. He holds his lucky item in his hand it was a carrot plushy. He watches as the door swings open and you step through. You look at him smile and walk over still wondering why he wanted to talk to you on the roof. You had your lucky item which was a strawberry plushy.

"What's up?" You ask looking at him.

"Listen (L/N), I like you a lot and you pretty, smart, and funny. Will you go out with me, but it's not like I want you to or anything. Nanodayo." He manages to get out.

You look at him in surprise that he liked you back. You give him a hug and he goes stiff but relaxes wrapping his arms around you. "Of course I will."

Murasakibara:

You walk down the hall to the gym. You had received a box of pocky in your locker with a note on telling you to come to the gym during lunch, so now you were eating the pocky. You wondered to yourself who could it be but came up with on answer. But that made you excited to see who it was. You push open the gym door and walk in looking around you stop Murasakibara eat a bag of chips. You walk over to him seeing that he was the only one here.

"Did you send me this note?" Murasakibara nods lazilyin response. "Why?"

"I like you (L/N)-chin. You are pretty and smart, and you like to eat sweets and snacks with me. Will you go out with me?" He asks to eating once during the confession.

You look at him and almost drop the box pocky out of you hands; he liked you back and you couldn't believe it. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" You say happily giving him a hug which he returns.

---- Author Note Line Thingy ----

Me: Guess what?

Murasakibara: What?

Me: This story has got 50 reads already! Technically it 54, but we have reached 50! That means we celebrate.

Murasakibara: Do we get cake?

Me: Yes we do! Anyway thank you for the reads it means a lot.

Murasakibara: Can we have cake now?

Me: Yes. *Hands him cake* Bye reader see next time!