When He Finds Out You Play Basketball

Akashi:

"Sei-kun I'm going to copy this papers. I'll be back in a bit." You say leaning over his desk and giving him a peak on the cheek and walk out the room. Akaski watches you walk out the room with a slight smile on his face. Then your phone starts ringing from you desk. Akaski listens as your voicemail picks up.

"Hi this is (L/N) (F/N). I'm sorry I couldn't answer your call at this moment. Leave a message and I will get back to you." You voice sounds through the room.

"Hey (F/N) this Coach Red,"  A females voice comes through the phone, "I'm calling to tell you that basketball practice has been cancelled for today," Akaski drops the pencil he has been hold in shock and looks at your phone, "Make sure you tell the other girls, thanks." The message ends. Akaski couldn't believe it his own girlfriend didn't tell him that she plays basketball.

The door opens and you walk in and see your phone blinking with the voicemail light. You had called your basketball coach and asked if you had practice, but it had gone to voicemail, so you were hoping that it wasn't the respons. "So is there something you want to tell me." And it was.

"I play basketball." You say looking at the floor. You waited for him to get mad at you, but you didn't expect to suddenly be picked up and spun around in the air.

"That's great, why didn't you tell me sooner." Akaski asks setting you down.

You step back. "Umm..... No clue, and your not mad?"

"No, you play basketball. So do you win or do you lose?" He asks making you sit down.

You start laughing at the question. "Well to answer that I'll have to start from the beginning."

Aomine:

You were currently working on a school project and your boyfriend's apartment. Suddenly you had the urge to use the bathroom and ran off. Aomine wakes up to see you run off to the bathroom then looks at the table seeing you left your phone sitting there. Aomine began to get curious as your phone buzzed, so he picked it up and read the message.

'There will no basketball practice today.' -E

"Who the heck is E and (F/N) plays basketball?" Aomine wonders aloud. You just so happened to here that statement and gulp nervously and back into a table causing him to look at you. "Well who and do you?" He asks smirking.

"Her name is Emma and she the captain of the basketball team I play for." You just sigh sitting down waiting for a reaction.

Aomine smirks and stands up. "So all those times we played basketball together you purposely sucked or are that bad."

You jump up with fire in your eyes ready to kick his ass at this, "Why don't we just go see?" You respond smirking.

"Your on."

Kagami:

Kagami watched in amazement as you shot free throw after free throw. The last time he checked you could barely make a basket on a good day. What was going on? He wasn't sure if he should say something or just be quite. Then Lucy walks in and Kagami ducked under the bleachers hiding not wanting to be seen.

"Hey (F/N), we don't have basketball practice today." Lucy shouts then looks at her phone. "I got to go see you later!"

"Bye!" You shout and continue to shoot and sinking the effortlessly. Kagami decided come out of hiding.

He walks quietly up from behind you. "You're  doing great." This cause you to jump in shock dropping the basketball in your hands.

"Taiga what are you still doing here?" You asked shocked.