When You Make Custom Chocolate

Akaski:

It was Valentine's Day and you were beyond excited. You had made the most perfect chocolate in the world, well you had a little help but still. You rush down the hall to student council room with the chocolate and Akaski breakfast. "Happy Valentine's Day Seijuro!" You say skipping into the room.

He looks up from his desk and smiles. "Happy Valentine's Day to you as well (F/N)." You walk over and place the chocolates nervously on the desk.

"I hope you like the chocolate." You say blushing. He lifts open the lid of the box to see a shogi board. The board it self was made out of milk chocolate. The pieces were created with dark chocolate, but the designs on the pieces were in white chocolate.

"This is amazing." Akaski says happily. He gets and walks around the desk, "but you know what will make this even better?" You shake you head back and forth. "Kissing you." With that he pulls you in for a kiss.

Aomine:

You walk around school looking for tanned skin, lazy, boob loving, boyfriend. You had made the most amazing chocolates ever and he was going to love them and you knew it, but you had to find him first. There was one more place you hadn't check the roof. And in hindsight you should have checked there first. You push open the roof door to see him sleeping. "Daiki, happy Valentine's Day!" You yell waking him up.

"Did you have to wake me up?"

"Do you want your chocolates?"

"Yes"

"Then stop whining." You pass him the box and he opens it. Inside where mini white, milk, and dark chocolate basketball balls. Aomine sets them down and pulls you into his lap.

"Here's a Valentine's Day present for you." He whispers into you ear and then pulls you into a kiss.

Kagami:

You skip into the school holding a fairly good sized chocolate box. You glanced around the court yard looking for your basketball loving boyfriend but to avail. You stood there for a few seconds think of where he could be. "Maybe the gym?" You whisper to yourself and rush to the gym.

When you got there, Kagami was shooting free throws. "Happy Valentine's Day Taiga!" He turns around and smiles before making one last shot.

"Is that for me?" He ask pointing to the box with pink ribbon tied around it.

"Yep, her you go." He takes it excitedly and opens it. Inside was full men's sized milk chocolate basketball but with no filling because that could get messy.

"This is awesome. Thank you!" He leans down and gives you a kiss.

Kise:

You were bound and determined to give Kise your chocolate before his fangirls tried anything. You had texted Kise to meet you on the roof. The door swings open and Kise steps through and shuts it quickly behind him. "Happy Valentine's Day Ryota!"

"Happy Valentine's Day to you to!" Kise says coming over to you.

"Here you go, I hope you like it." Kise quickly opens the box and takes out one of the three chocolate planes. One was made of milk chocolate, the other one white chocolate, and the last on dark chocolate.

"These are amazing!" Kise say with his eyes sparkling. "Thank you (F/N)- chii!" He sets the box down and picks you up and swings you around in the air. He sets you down and kisses you lips.

Kuroko:

You walk into the court yard looking for you teal haired boyfriend with the adorable doggy. Hardly anyone was their yet, but school didn't start for another 45 minutes so that is probably why. You feel a tap on you shoulder you jump in fright almost dropping the chocolate box in the process. You turn around to see Kuroko and Testu 2.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" You say happily.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you as well." He replies with his usual expression.

"Here you are I hope you like them." You say handing him the chocolates. Inside was milk, white, and dark chocolate shaped Testu 2 just to smaller scale. You hear a bark and look down, "Don't worry I didn't forget about you." You give him a one of the heart shaped homemade dog treats and hand the rest to Kuroko.

"Thank you." Kuroko say with a slight smile and gives you a peak on the lips.

Midorima:

You skip into the classroom holding your boyfriends chocolate. It was perfect it took some work but it was amazing. You slide into you seat with your boyfriend next to you.

"Happy Valentine's Day Shintaro!" You push the box towards him. He opens it and inside is a milk chocolate replica of his lucky item for the day a frog holding a heart.

"Thank you." He say leaning over and giving you a quick kiss on the lips. He pulls back blushing, "but it not that I like or anything like that."

"Keep telling yourself that carrot." You giggle.

Murasakibara

You looked around the school year for your Titan size, purple haired, boyfriend with little to no luck. He must been inside you conclude. You skip into the classroom and in he was there in his seat eat a big of chips.

"Happy Valentine's Day Atsushi!" You say handing him his present. He opens and inside was a pure chocolate, chocalte cake shaped chocolate with white and dark chocolate decorations.

"Happy Valentine's (F/N)-chin." He gives a chick kiss on the lips and begins to eat his chocolate you made for him.

---- Author Note Line Thingy ----

Me: Well, that took two weeks longer than it should have.

Kagami: Yeah it did. You are lazy.

Me: For once I'm not going to argue with you.

Kagami: That could be a first.

Me: Oh, shut up you stupid tiger.

Kagami: Why don't you you stupid dragon.

Me: Well every see you later I have to go beat up Kagami. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Kagami: Wait Dragon I'm sorry....... Help Reader!!!!