Chapter 1: Starting Off

*Mark's P.O.V*

"Have you ever been on Instagram before?" Nick asked me.

"No, what's it about?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"It's just this app where you can post videos and pictures." He said showing me his phone.

"Wow, there's a lot of people on here that seem depressed." I nervously said.

"Yeah, it sucks." He said.

"I want to help them out!" I said getting on my phone.

"And how are you planning to do that?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said.

"Okay? Well, you should get going, man." He said standing up.

"Yeah, okay see you tomorrow at school." I said packing my things and leaving.

~An hour later~

I went home and download "Younow" and also download "Instagram". I first started off with Instagram and started reaching out to people asking them if they were okay and just trying to help them.

I then went on Younow and started my first broadcast. There was only ten people that joined. I was still trying to help people out talking to them about life and not to commit suicide.

I kept doing that for a couple of days until I had to move to a different house and school.

~4 days later~

"How come we have to move?" I asked my mom while I sat down in the kitchen.

"Because I got a promotion in my job. We'll still live here, but we're just moving closer to my job." My mom said giving me my breakfast.

"Oh, but why do I have to switch school for?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to drive you an hour to your old school. The one you're going to now is a private school and is only three blocks away." She said starting to sit down.

"Oh okay." I said starting to eat.

I started to pack my things and helped put everything in the cars. It was an hour-long ride so I just listen to music and was texting my friends at my old school.

~An hour later~

I'm standing outside of my new house and just looking at it. It was huge...!

Here. Goes. Nothing. (This is his thoughts, everyones thoughts will always be italicized.)

I went inside the house and I started to look around. Instead of looking on the first floor I just went upstairs. I then saw four doors when I got up there.

"Mom! Which one is my room!?" I yelled.

"The second one on the right!" She yelled back.

"Okay! Thanks!" I yelled.

I went down the hall and went into my room.

Wow!

My room is really big. It's the second biggest room in the house. I went back downstairs and started to grab my stuff. I took it up to my room and then went back downstairs to grab the rest of my stuff.

I waited a couple more minutes for the truck to come with my other things. I started to think about how many friends I was going to make and how my first day was going to be like at school.

My sister finally came with the rest of the stuff. My mom helped me take my dresser, bed, and desk up to my room. I went back down to the truck to go get my computer. I then started to unpack my stuff.

There were two posters on the wall that was about Call of Duty Advanced Warfare then under that was my desk with my computer on top of it. On the left side of my room was my dresser then my bed was on the middle side.

I went on my computer and downloaded Younow. After it finished downloading I went on it and did a broadcast. But this time there were 50 people that join and I was really surprised.

After 30 minutes I got off and started getting ready for school tomorrow and bed. Before I went to bed I went downstairs and talked to my sister.

"What if nobody wants to be my friend?" I asked.

"Why won't they want to be your friend?" She asked.

"Maybe because I won't fit in." I said.

"Who knows maybe you'll fit in but we can't answer any of those questions right now because you haven't gone to your first day of school."  She said.

"I guess you're right. But I feel like people won't like me." I said.

"Who knows but maybe they well you just need to wait for tomorrow and don't be shy to go up to people and talk to them if no one comes and talks to you." She said.

"Okay, but what if they just walk away or ignore me." I said nervously.

"It'll be okay. Go to bed now you don't want to be late for your first day of school do you?" She said.

"I guess not. Good-night." I said walking upstairs.

"Night." She said

When I went to my room I just went straight to bed because I didn't want to think about what well happen on my first day of school.