Chapter 24: Jacob?

*Jacob's Pov*

"Hey!" Adamaris said hugging me.

"Hi!" I said hugging her back.

"Can I spend the night so my family doesn't need to come back to me when they go to a hotel?" She asked me.

"Yeah, you can sleep in the guest room." I said

"Okay, thanks let me just grab some clothes and tell them." She said going to the car.

She told them that I said that she could stay and then she grabbed some clothes for pjs and some cloths for when she wakes up. We then went inside my house and I closed the door.

"So what do you want to do?!" She asked.

"I don't know." I said leading her upstairs to the spare room.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked.

"Sure why not but you pick." I said.

"Okay just let me take a shower then I'll go to your room." She said.

*Adamaris Pov*

Jacob lead me to the guest room and we decided to watch a movie. I first took a shower.

I got out and put on a black crop top that I wear for bed and gray shorts. I then blow dry my hair and put it in a ponytail.

I went to Jacob's room and he wasn't there. So I decided to call Mark for a bit.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey your still up?" I asked.

"Yep!" He said.

"Well were in Virginia right now. We are staying in a hotel cause of my parents." I said.

"Oh okay!" He said.

"Are you hyper or something?" I asked.

"Yeah!!!" He yelled.

"Oh god." When I said that Jacob came into the room with popcorn.

"Yessss!" He yelled again.

"I have to go I'll call you tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, goodnight." He said ending the call.

*Mark's Pov*

I wasn't really hyper. I just didn't want to let her hear my voice because I was a bit sad when she said they were at Virginia. I could tell that she would lie because she doesn't want me to know she's with Jacob my best friend. But who cares it not like there going to date.

*Jacob's Pov*

"Oh god." I heard Adamaris say when I came into the room.

"I have to go I'll call you tomorrow." She said.

I place down the popcorn on a nightstand and put on the Xbox.

"So do you know you want a movie to watch?" I asked.

"Um... How about Expelled?" She said.

"Okay." I replied.

I went to go rent the movie and it started to download. We waited for 15 minutes to play it.

I then saw Adamaris getting up. She was wearing really short things like a crop top and shorts.

She went to my desk and put her phone to charge then lay on the bed. I lay next to her.

We started to watch the movie. She then places her head on my chest. I looked down at her and she looked up at me.

We were in that place for 2 minutes until I kissed her.

*Adamaris' Pov*

I placed my head on Jacob's chest. He then looked down at me and I looked up at him.

Out of nowhere, he kissed me. I then started to kiss back. After a couple of seconds, he stopped. We kept watching the movie. I then started to fall asleep but before I fell asleep I heard Jacob say.

"Goodnight beautiful." After that, he kissed my forehead and went to bed too.

*Jacob's Pov*

I woke up the next morning at 8 am. Adamaris was still sleeping so I decided to take a shower. When I got out I put on a white shirt with the sleeves cut off and gray shorts.

When I got out Adamaris was still sleeping so I went downstairs and told my mom and sister that Adamaris was here.

"Hey, guys! Goodmorning." I said.

"Good morning." They both said.

"Mom, Adamaris stayed the night last night." I said.

"Oh is it that one girl you keep talking about?" My sister Caroline said.

"U-" I started saying but was cut off.

"Oh, so you talk about me to your family?" She said giggling.

She was walking downstairs into the kitchen she already took a shower she was wearing a gray crop top with a jean jacket and a white skirt.

"Um... No..." I said trailing off.

"Then why are you blushing?" Caroline said laughing.

"I-i-i'm n-not." I stuttered.

They all just started to laugh at me.

"Aww does someone have a crush!" My mom said.

"N-n-no!" I stuttered.

I then saw Adamaris pull out her phone she was getting a phone call.

*Mark's Pov*

I woke up at 8 am. I took a shower and put on a black shirt and badge shorts.

I then went to get make my mom and sister some breakfast since they are still sleeping. When they woke up I finished cooking we all ate then I called Adamaris.