Chapter 14: Lies?

*Adamaris's Pov*

I woke up at 6:30 am because I couldn't sleep.

*Phone rings*

"Hey, Mark." I said answering my phone.

"Hey. Nice voice." He said in his morning voice but also laughing.

"Why are you making fun of my morning voice? You know it's better than yours." I said with a giggle.

"Sure it is. It's also cute." He said.

"Uh-huh. Sure it is. But why did you call?" I asked.

"Oh um... I just wanted to see if you were okay. I saw you look at your phone before you left and you looked scared." He said.

"Oh um... I'm fine..." I said nervously.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah... It's just I don't think I want to tell you about it right now..." I said shyly and a little scared.

"Adamaris you can tell me anything whenever you are ready to. I'm not going to pressure you." He said.

"I know... but I'll see you at school I need to call Alli real quick." I said a little scared.

"Okay, I'll see you later cutie." He said ending the call

After that, I got in the shower real quick and dressed up. I then called Alli to see if she was awake so she can come over.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, can you come over?" I asked.

"Um yeah, I'll be there in a bit." She said ending the call.

I waited for about 15 minutes because her brother dropped her off.

"Hey." She said

"Hey." I said going to my room.

"So what happened?" She asked closing the door.

"Um, a lot." I said putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"Let me read it." She said

"Okay at school though will just trade phone then well trade back in fourth period." I said.

"Okay let's start going then." She said getting our stuff.

We left my house and we walked to school. We talked about if I should tell Mark. I agreed to tell him because he should know what is happening.

So I then texted the person and told them I tell my second person and it's going to be Mark.

"Okay, so you're going to tell Mark after all then? -Unknown"

"Yeah Alli and I talked about it so I'm going to tell him."

"Okay fo ahead just don't tell Case and that's a promise you have to keep with me. -Unknown"

"...Fine, I won't tell him... I promise."

"Good well have a good day at school! -Unknown"

We got to our school and we traded phones.

*Mark's Pov*

"Hey, Mark." Adamaris said answering her phone in her morning voice.

"Hey. Nice voice." I said in my morning voice but also laughing.

"Why are you making fun of my morning voice? You know it's better than yours." She said with a giggle.

"Sure it is. It's also cute." I said.

"Uh-huh. Sure it is. But why did you call?" She asked.

"Oh um... I just wanted to see if you were okay. I saw you look at your phone before you left and you looked scared." I said.

"Oh um... I'm fine..." She said nervously.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah... It's just I don't think I want to tell you about it right now..." She said shyly and a little scared.

"Adamaris you can tell me anything whenever you are ready to. I'm not going to pressure you." I said.

"I know... but I'll see you at school I need to call Alli real quick." She said a little scared.

"Okay, I'll see you later cutie." I said ending the call

I started to think for a bit after I got dressed.

I think Case likes her...
Does he?
Is she going to date him?
Wait! Does she also like him?!
If she did she wouldn't have kissed me.
She can't like him...
She told me to ask her parents if I could ask her out...
What if was just a prank or something?
Or she just might be hiding something else from me...
I might ask her if she's okay again at school...
Just to make sure she is
I don't want her to be scared of telling me things.
Will, I better go to school.

I started to walk to school when I saw Adamaris and Alli leave Adamaris's house.

I was going to walk up to them but they seem too focused on what they were talking about.

I walked across the street to see if I could hear a bit of what they were talking about.

I heard my name a couple of times when I got close to them. Then I saw Adamaris get on her phone and started to text someone.

They texted for about four minutes. Then we finally got to school and I saw them stop. They were trading phones?