Chapter 9: Moving?

*Adamaris's Pov*
*Phone ringing*

"Hey, are you up lazy?" Case asked as I put him on speaker.

"Yeah. I'm just about to straighten my hair." I said putting some hair oil in my hair.

"Oh. So what happened yesterday?" He asked.

"Come over. I'll tell you." I said combing my hair.

"Fine since we have an hour till school starts." He said ending the call.

It was 7:00 and it takes me 25 minutes to straighten my hair.

I went to the living room so I knew when Case came.

"Okay! Tell me everything that happened!" He said entering.

"In one condition." I said closing the door.

"And that is?" He said walking upstairs to my room.

"You have to help me straighten the back of my hair." I said plugging in my hair straightener.

"Fine." He said with a whining voice.

"Thanks." I said giggling.

"Tell me what happened now!" He said.

"Fine." I said starting to straighten the front part of my hair.

"So you know the part where I-" I was saying before my phone started ringing.

I picked up my phone to see who was calling me. It was my mom.

"Encontramos una casa en Grand Island vamos a pasar cuando termine octavo. (We found a house in Grand Island we're going to move when you finish 8th)." She said.

"What?!" I said.

"Yeah it's true we're going to move in three months when school is over." My dad said.

"Ugh. Is Case going to move with us?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is but his parents are staying here for a couple more months." He said.

"Really what for?" Case asked.

"They said that they are going to see if they can find a house but if they can't then you guys are going to live with us." My dad said.

"Oh." He said.

"Yeah well, we're going to go so you guy can go to school." He said ending the call.

"Well, now what?" I said turning off my hair straightener because I finished straightening my hair.

"I don't know but let's go to school." He said opening the door.

"Okay." I said.

*Mark's Pov*

I was walking to school when I saw a guy and a girl leaving a house across the street. They both looked familiar but I couldn't tell who it was.

I started to call Adamaris to see if she was already at school.

"Hello?" She said. When she said that the girl across the street was on the phone.

"Hey! It's Mark. Are you at school yet?" I asked her.

"Not yet. I'm walking there with Case right now. Are you?" She asked. I started to cross the street to see if the girl and guy across the street are Adamaris and Case.

"No, not yet. I'm also walking." I said.

"Oh." She said.

"Yeah, can you do me a favor real quick?" I asked her.

"Sure. What's up?" She asked.

"Can you turn around real quick?" I asked.

"Okay?" She said turning around and it was her.

"Hey!" I said ending the call and running up to them.

"Hi?" Case and her said.

"At first I didn't know it was you guys." I said laughing.

"Oh, how did you figured out it was us?" Case asked.

"Well I saw you guys leaving a house and I was across the street walking to school so I call Adamaris to see if she was there already. Then I saw how she was talking on the phone so I wanted to see if it was you guys." I said.

"Oh." She said giggling.

"Yep." I said opening the school door so we can go in.

"I'll see you guys later." Case said going to his class.

"Let's go to the office?" I asked.

"Yep. But first." She said starting to hug me.

"And that was for?" I asked.

"I'm... Moving..." She said getting sad.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Grand Island, Nebraska."

"What?! Why?!" I whispered-yelled.

"I don't know." She said while her eye started to get watery.

"When are you moving?" I asked.

"When school ends." She said.

"Oh." I said pulling her into a hug. "Don't cry." I said wiping her tears.

"Oh god." She said giggling because I made her blush. "And you said you don't make me blush that much." She said starting to make both of us laugh.

"Let's go crazy." I said laughing still.

"Fine." She said.

We started to walk to the office when the first bell rung. She wasn't paying attention to me until I started to hold her hand.

"Huh?" She said looking at our hands.

I started to laugh because it was cute and funny because she was confused.

"Why are you holding my hand? Why at school? When there is a lot of people here?!" She said getting so confused.

I thought it was cute.