Chapter 26: Mark!

*Adamaris' Pov*
*Two and a half weeks later*

Today was the last day I was going to be with Jacob. We mostly just hugged out at his house with his sister he even did a couple of broadcasts and I was in them. I kept getting a lot of hate messages but I didn't really care. I started to pack my clothes and the other things I had. I went downstairs and Caroline was there.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey!" I said back.

"So are you leaving right now?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have to be in Pennsylvania later today." I said.

"Oh. Well, I'm going to miss you!" She said her eyes started to get watery. We hugged and I said thank you to their parents for letting me stay.

Jacob had a uber for me outside.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. I'm going to miss you." He said.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said hugging him. He hugged me back and then he whispered in my ear.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Um... I don't know Jacob I still like Mark." I said looking down.

"Don't worry about him he told me and your brother that he wasn't going to ask  you out till next year." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He said that he wants you to be with other people before you guys get together because he thinks you're the one he's going to marry." He said opening the car door for me.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, so well you answer?" He asked.

"Um let me talk about this with Mark then I'll get back to you okay?" I said.

"Okay." He said.

I then kissed him on the cheek and got in the car. I waved to them and then the uber driver started to drive.

The driver and I talked all the way there. She was a girl and her name was Emily. She has a country accent! She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is only 22 years old. We had a lot of fun together. We pretty much talked and had fun all the way to Pennsylvania. It sucked when we got there because we were starting to become good friends

"So how much will it be?" I asked her.

"$50 I'll pay for the rest!" She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah and here!" She said giving me a piece of paper.

"Thanks!" I said giving her the money.

She then got out of the car and got my stuff out of the car.

"Call me later." She said giving me my stuff.

"Okay, I will!" I said.

We then hugged and she left. I put her phone number in my phone so I wouldn't forget to do it later. I then went up to Mark's house and knocked on the door.

"Hi, Mrs.Thomas!" I said.

"Hi, Adamaris! It's nice to see you!" She said hugging me.

She then let me in and showed me to the guest room I believe it was. She told me Mark was upstairs and that Mullaney is down the hall. I then took a shower and curled my hair. I put on the same outfit when I first met Mark. It was a pink skirt with a white crop top and a jean jacket.

I then went down the hall to Mullaney's room. I knocked on the door and she answered it and let me in.

"Hi!" She said hugging me.

"Hey, Mark doesn't know I'm here yet let's go surprise him?" I asked.

"Yeah okay, what's your plan?" She said.

"Okay so if you want you can record it I don't really care but anyway you well knock on his door and go in and leave the door open a crack. You then well ask him to look for something random in his closet which well make him not look at the door. Then I will go in and hug him for behind." I said whispering in her ear.

"Awww so cute!" She whispered-yelled.

She then called her mom to come to the room and told her to record what was about to happen on my phone. We then walked upstairs to Mark's room. I was hiding in his mom's room while he answered Mullaney. I heard him answer the door and told her to go in so she quietly knocked on the door of her mom's room so I knew. I quietly got out and started to look through the door since it's cracked open a bit she then gave me a sign to come in. I slowly and quietly opened the door. I then quietly walked up to Mark and hugged him.

"Oh! God!" He yelled when I hugged him. I then let go of him and he turned around to see me and then he hugged me. I started to hug back but he was hugging me tightly like it was the last time he was going to see me.

"Awww!" His mom and sister said.

"God both of you were in this?" He asked them. His mom stopped recording and gave me my phone back.

"Yeah but don't be mad at us it was Adamaris' idea." Mullaney said.

Mark then looked at me and I just stood there waving him. (idk don't ask😂👋) We all just started to burst out laughing because of it. Mark then said to me to wait for him outside because we were going to go to the mall.

"Hey, Adamaris do you have money?" His mom asked me.

"Ugh yeah, I have 30 dollars left." I said.

"Oh here." She said handing me two 20's and a ten.

"No. Keep it. You'll need sometime." I said not grabbing it.

"No go ahead I have plenty." She said giving it to me.

"Fine..." I said rolling my eye at her. She then started to laugh and Mark came downstairs.

We walked outside and he gave me one of his penny board and we just went to the mall.

"So how was it with Jacob?" He asked me.