Chapter 7: Feelings?

*Mark's Pov*

"Because I think I might start having feelings for you." She said.

At that moment I knew I had to do something because I now know that she likes me.

I put my finger under her chin to left her head up so she can face me. Her cheeks were a light red when I did that.

Instead of saying "I like you too." I... Kissed her.

*Adamaris' Pov*

H-h-h-he kissed me?! Right, when that ended I left his room and went downstairs.

"Um excuse me where is your bathroom?" I asked Mark's mom

"Through the kitchen then it's the first one on your left." She said.

"Thank you." I said going to the bathroom.

I didn't know what else to do but call Case. So that's what I did I called Case.

"Hey is Mark okay?" He asked.

"Yeah he's fine but that's not why I called." I said nervously

"Oh, what's wrong." He asked.

"Mark... H-h-he kissed me!" I whispered-yelled into the phone.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Shhh I'm at his house his mom is not far from me." I said whispering.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"In the bathroom." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I didn't know what to do." I said.

"Oh well, you should talk to Mark and ask him what the kiss was about." He said.

"Okay, I'll tell you what happenes." I said ending the call.

*Mark's Pov*

I can't believe I just did that! God, I bet she won't talk to me anymore but I know she felt it. When I kissed her I felt fireworks. I should see if she's still here so we can talk about what happened.

I went downstairs to go see if she was in the living room.

"Mom, did Adamaris leave?" I asked.

"No, she just went to the bathroom." She said.

"Oh okay." I said.

I went to the kitchen to wait for her. I waited because I didn't want her to leave without talking about what just happened.

She came out of the bathroom with her phone in her hand. She hasn't noticed me yet.

"Adamaris?" I said quietly so my mom doesn't hear.

"Huh? Oh! You scared me." She said giggling.

"Did you tell Case what happened?" I asked her.

"Um... Yeah sorry, I didn't know what to do?!" She said confused.

"It's okay come on let's go to my room and we can talk." I said.

"Okay." She said.

*Admaris' Pov*

I can't believe he kissed me! Wait?! At least now I know he also likes me. But why would he kiss me?

Wow. He's my first kiss. Oh my god! I had my first kiss! Ahhh! Okay okay okay. I have to stay calm.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah what's up?" He said closing the door.

"How come you kissed me?" I asked.

"I don't know. It wasn't a mistake though. I really like you Adamaris." He said looking down.

"Hey, hey, hey it's okay Mark. I really like you too." I said.

When I said that he pulled me so he can hug me. I started to feel blood rush up to my cheeks.

I kissed him on the cheek when he stopped hugging me.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I don't know. I guess I just wanted to make you blush." I said giggling while his cheeks turn red.

"And why would you make me blush for?" He asked.

"Because you always make me blush. You even made me blush the first day we met and we didn't even know each other's names yet!" I said laughing.

"Alright alright you got your revenge and that was one of the best days of my life." He said laughing.

*Mark's Pov*

"Anyways I have a question for you." I said going to my dresser.

"And I might have an answer to your question." She said giggling.

"Are you allowed to date?" I asked her while holding her hand.

"Um... I don't know." She said.

"Then ask your, parents." I said.

"I can't ask them because then they will think i'm dating someone." She said.

*Adamaris's Pov*

"I have an idea." I said.

"Okay? What is it." He said.

"You can ask them. I'll introduce you to them and then like when I have to do something you can ask them when I'm gone." I said.

"I don't know Adamaris." He said.

"Please?" I said.

"Maybe." He said.

"Come on. They might say no at first but after they get to know you I think they might let you ask me out." I said.

"Even if you don't want to ask me out right now. You will still have the answer later on if you ever do." I said.

"Hm... You do have a good point." He said laughing.

"Whatever." I said giggling.

"I'm just playing. I guess I could do it so then maybe I will know the answer if I ever do." He said.