Chapter 28: Losing touch

*Adamaris' Pov*

Emily and I kept talking all the wag again and Mark and Jacob texted me too. I got there the next day and I was with family so I told them not to text me unless it was important.

*Mark's Pov*

Adamaris left a day ago and it sucks. I really miss her. Hope we always stay in touch.

*Two months later*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today was the first day of school. I looked at my phone and I got a message from Jacob.

"I lost touch with Adamaris. We stopped talking over summer."

"Oh, we still talk sometimes but not a lot." I replied.

"Yeah, it might just be because we're starting school." He sent.

"Yeah maybe."

I got up and took a quick shower. I put on a black shirt with jeans. I got my backpack and went to school.

When I got there people weren't staring at me because most of them know me from before I moved. I went into my new school and got my schedule from the office. When I was turning around I accidentally bumped into someone. I helped her up then I went to go find my classes and locker.

*Jacob's Pov*

I woke up at 6:30 and I decided to text Mark to see if he still talks with Adamaris. He said they don't talk that much anymore. I bet she's going to forget who we are but whatever. I got up and put on a dark blue shirt and jeans. I went downstairs to eat breakfast then I grabbed my backpack and left.

*Adamaris' Pov*

I wanted to text Jacob and Mark more but I really didn't have much time to. Plus I'm starting school today so it's going to be harder. I got up and took a shower. I then straighten my hair and put on a gray shirt with jeans. I then grabbed my backpack and went to school.

*A Year Later*
*Mark's Pov*

Jacob and I started to get famous over the school year. I recently started to also use twitter. I started in February. Then we both started getting bigger on musical.ly and younow. Even on Instagram! And a couple more apps too. We still kept in touch some people hate on him and so I sometimes stand up to him. It's already in June. And I decided to make a song. I was scared because I never sang in front of people at a studio. My song is called Selfie. We recorded the song then we went to the beach to film the video for it. It's going to be released on June 20, 2016. It's June 16 already so I'm so pumped. Jacob also is making a song called Sweatshirt. We are also going to go Vidcon together too so are Hunter and Brandon Rowland, and Johnny Orlando. We are so excited because we haven't seen each other in months. I also made new friends because of fame. I'm also going on tour in July with some friends I'm going on the TLG tour but I don't know everyone that's going only a few. Jacob, Hunter, and Bradon already went on tour with the Magcon tour. Johnny is going on Tour with The Boys of Summer. We are all really excited.

*Adamaris' Pov*

School already ended and we were in summer. I download this app called Musical.ly I started to do three of them a day. I liked doing them. I didn't really get famous for them but I don't really care. I then started to see other peoples. I went on the leader board and this kid named Jacob Sartorius was in first his name sounded familiar. I then went on his profile and looked at his musical.lys. He looked familiar too but I don't think I know him. I then searched him up on youtube. A lot of videos popped up. I clicked on this one with him and two other boys. I started to watch it and it was this guy name Bryce video. It was on his channel so he introduces both of them he said.

"Hey what's up guys my name is Bryce Hall and I'm here with DuhitzMark and hiplingJacob." Then Jacob corrected him. "Jacob Sartorius." The video called "7 Second Challenge w/ Jacob Sartorius and Mark Thomas." Their names sounded so familiar and they look so familiar too but I don't know if I know them.

I was going to Vidcon for Younow because I got famous on there and slowly on musical.ly but not a lot. I'm excited because I'm writing a song and I'm going to sing it and I'm going to Vidcon. I leave on June 21 since it starts on the 23 and ends on the 25.  It's only the 16 so I had to wait five days to go.

*Five Days later*

I download this app called Twitter and I got a lot of followers quickly that I got verified. I was really happy I also have Instagram and I only have 1.1m on there and I also got verified on Musical.ly! I'm leaving today to go to Vidcon for Younow. I got my suitcases. My dad went to the airport with me and waited a couple of minutes for me to the board and then he left.

*Mark's Pov*

Today I had to go to Anahem, Califonia so I can go to Vidcon for Younow! I'm already on my way to the airport. I then boarded the plane and just did a couple of musical.ly and post on snapchat.

My song came out and it was a hit it made it up to the top 10 and I was happy.

*A couple of hours later*

We landed at the airport and there were two other planes that landed too. I saw Johnny come out of one of them and Hunter and Brandon from the other one. Jacob was on the same plane as me. We were super pumped that we got to see each other again. We all got in a uber and went to a hotel. Jacob and I got one for us then Hunter, Bradon, and Johnny got a room for them.