chapter 7

SPRING POV:-

Seeing directly in his eyes making something different from me.there is a urge to kiss him dont know why.

i dont have control over my senses i i just touch his face from both of my hands to his cheeks,looking directly into his golden brown eyes making me drowned in honey dews & pressing my lips over his lips which are still & cold dont know why but making me feel a tickle slowly from my lips to whole of my body with the whole warmness i never felt,with my closed eyes but i can feel the kiss sensation which overwhelmed me with a new world,feeling crazy like flying atop of 7th sky ohhhh....its really erotic feeling...

He never forced me back,but continuing with the kiss but with a whole lot confusion,that what is going on....

ASH POV:-

She just kissed me while seeing directly to my eyes,made me surprised & shocked as well as overwhelmed me.

The kiss is so Warm,her lips are so good over mine,it just take my breath away,whereas vampires dont breath,but still,it make me feel very human to that vampire which is unheartly,rude & neutral vampire.

I just dont wanted to ruin this moment,so i kissed her again,this time with my senses overlapping to her.

But the truth is she kissed me first & that kiss made my need for her as my soulmate,make me kiss her again..

I just toched her face & force her over my lap & kissed her again with her heart racing fastly in her chest so warm she is,her smell is intoxicating me with some new needs & feelings that i cant endure & this time i inserted my tongue inside her so pearl like white teeths & she cant refused & let me in,our tongues are encircling again & again & deepening the case,but she have to breath so i just put away my lips from her to let her breath....

SPRING POV:- 

He released my lips to inhale the air,but it just make both of us feel what the hell just happened...

we just sat quietly by turning our faces to other sides to dont feel obscure..

But finally he asked,what happened to u Spring why you kissed me?

I am hesistant because i also dont know how i suppose to tell him so i just replied,"its like that only",i dont know what the hell was that but by seeing ur face,i came ahead with an urge to kiss u so hard,but u know i am not ashamed by my first kiss,as it is with you,i dont know why,but its still my first kiss,which is making me kiss u again & again.

I dont know but i really love this guy,so i just asked him,u told me 3 yrs.before on valentine day that ,"WILL U BE MY VALENTINE"?

Now If i replied that question with an answer of YES today than what will u say............

Ash is seeing me like dumbstruck & finally replied i will say "I LOVE U SPRING & WANTED TO MARRY U",but there are some dark secrets i wanted to tell u,please listen to them first with patience & than gave me your answer that "WILL U MARRY ME OR NOT"???

ASH POV:-

Well Spring,before meeting u i dont know what my world is because i m from a dark world & u just came like a beautiful ray of sunlight.

Spring,i am the Prince of Vampire kingdom,who is a true blood from 500 yrs.

She is seeing me awestruck & replied ok continue next with a smirck on his face & raising her right eyebrow...

Ok,i am having a family full of vampires,my mom & dad are true bloods & they are king & queens of our vampire kingdom & i m there only born child & the prince but they adopted three more childrens 2 girls & 1 boy.girls are elder than me & boy is younger than me.

Girls are Stephanie & Rachel,my Vampire step sisters.

Boy is Snipe,my adopted vampire brother.......