Chapter 27

ASH POV:-
Its 2 weeks from the time Spring fainted but never awoke..what is happening to her..Dr. Said that she will be in mild coma or dort of sleeping beauty sleep..only be broken up by kissing..do i have to do that for letting her awake..??
No,thats such pervert kind of thing..but she is my mate so i can kisd her but still she is deep sleep..how could i do that..
I already tried crying his names very often & talked to her also but i dont know..she can able to heard me or not...but if u really listening to me Spring..than i wanted to say u..that i really pissed off by seeing u like that & seriously missing u whole heartedly..please come back to me love...i love u....i really loved u...i wanted to marry u...i cant live without u..& looking u in this condition is heart aching please come back love..please Spring..
There is some sort of moments in her..her fingers are moving..her body started becoming warm again...her eyes are started having moments...
Dr.,Dr...somebody called the Dr..Spring is coming back to this world from darkness..please call out...
I came back to Spring & she blinked to me..she hid the eyes due to brightness but again her eyes shofted thereselves to light..so she opened her eyes & saw me...
I went near to her..& hugged her tightly by calling her name Oh Spring!!oh Love!! I missed u..
Spring hugged me very tightly & started blabbering Ash please bite me..mark me make me urs or someone else will claim me as his wife..i dont want that...i love u Ash..i really loves u...please make me urs for forever...
I SAW HER IN SHOCKED & THAN STARTED ROLLING MY HAND OVER HER BACK FOR SOOTHING HER..& REPLIED CALM DOWN LOVE...JUST RELAX WHAT HAPPENED PLZZ LET ME KNOW FIRST...
SHE SAW ME WITH TEARFUL EYES & REPLIED I CANT ABLE TO TELL U..WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME...BUT ITS VERY BAD...VERY BAD NIGHTMARE SO I WANT TO FORGOT THAT...
OKAY,first just calm down...take deep breaths...
She managed & started breathing hard with tearful eyes...i must say she looks cute as if she is some cute kid of 3 yrs..but now i have to ask her...what happened to her & howcome she came to know about that marking of vampite thing...
I gave a slight kiss on her forehead & finqlly asked her...see love if u cant able to tell me just think of it in ur mind...everything so that i can read it out by myself okay...dont panic stay calm...
She nodded & hide her face in my shirt & here comes the thoughts out of her mind...
I CAME TO KNOW THE SICKNESS SHE FELT DUE TO AQUA & ABOUT SNIPE...BUT I HAVE TO LET HER KNOW ABOUT SNIPE & OUR IDEA & EVERYTHING.
SO,i just leaned my head over her head & said...love i have to show u & tell u something...
She was still in panic attack but as i soothed her by patting my hand over her back i called the name "SNIPE PLEASE COME HERE"out of my mouth...
She backed away from my chest & started seeing me in confused state...i just stare her & as Snipe come in...she came by my side & started weeping very loudly please Ash...dont let me gave it to him...i really loves u not him...please dont made me go away with him...i cant live without u...
SNIPE STARTED SMILING & CAME NEAR TO BOTH OF US & REPLIED ARE U STILL IN UR DREAMS OR REALLY BECOME ALIVE..I snuggled hardly in Ash chest & hugged him very hard ...
Ash started speaking to Snipe without breaking my hold...that...SPRING MERT MY YOUNGER BROTHER SNIPE..PRINCE OF ALEXANDRIA..THAT DOES NOT EXIST NOW AS IT WAS A PART OF OUR DOMAIN THAT IS DERETHIA...
Spring replied what is Derethia??
I SAID ITS THE NAME OF OUR KINGDOM...
She asked so how u will become king when there are different different kingdoms all over ur country or continent ehatever u say???
He watched me & slightly loosening his grip started speaking again..not leaving me away from his arms that " As u have many states in a single country same goes with vampire kingdom but in ur world u are democratic means free to choose ur president but in Vampire world we have to show our excellency to VAMPIRE COUNCIL to become a king...
She replied," now what the hell is this Vampire council?"
Snipe started laughing & said to Ash..she is normal now...give her questions answers afterward when i leave..now tell her about what has actually happened...
ASH NODDED TO HIM & SAW ME & REPLIED,"right i will give other questions afterwards..rite now what i am telling u...listen...
Spring finally nodded loose her grip from Ash's chest & putted her hands in lap...
I replied to her..Spring..SNIPE ALSO HAD THIS MIND SHIELD WHICH WAS NOT KNOWN TO AQUA..SO I SENT HIM TO HER SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHERE WERE U...AS MR.BAKESMITH(THE ROYAL DEFENCE MINISTER) ALREADY TOLD ME THAT U WERE KIDNAPPED BY AWIA & HIS ARMY BY THE HELP OF UR MOBILE TRACKING...BUT WE CANT REACHED TO HER SO WITHOUT ANY SECOND LOOSENING I SENT SNIPE TO HER..
WHERE IN FRONT OF HER HE HAD TO ACT THAT HE WAS ANGRY BY MY FATHER SO HE JOINED HIM TO MADE ME SOCK BY STOLING MY MATE..AQUA THOUGHT SNIPE WAS UNDER HER CONTROL BUT DUE TO HIS SHIELD HE WAS NOT IN HIS CONTROL BUT ACTED LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF U...SO WHEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HER PLAN TO U...SNIPE MSGED ME & BEFORE THAT MARKING THING I CAME OVER & TAKE U WITH ME BUT BEFORE I REACH..U WERE FAINTED...
She watched in amusement to me & than Snipe..& finally speaks so he will not going to bite me...
Snipe smiled & speak noway girl i already have my girlfriend & i will marry her only but it can be happen only after my big brothrs marriage...
Spring lastly relaxed & asked..so Ash dad really killed ur dad...
Snipe nodded his head in no..but before he speaks ..ASH REPLIED," actually Snipe is a werewolf & prince of werewolves..his dad was attacked by Hunters...somehow his mom can let him throw in Vampire kingdom..as Snipe dad was my fathers best friend during there academics ..so my dad searched those hunters & killed them & adopted Snipe as his son & werewolves arr already have that shirld kind of thing to protect them from any kind of enchantement by vampires...
Spring finally smiled & asked Snipe..is that true..are u really a werewilf like Jacob in Twilight??
Snipe smiled & said noy like jacob but yes like real werewolves..
Spring said & Ash's dad dont killed ur father?
Snipe said yes..but i love him more like a best buddy...u know we had different kind of chemistry whereas UrAsh is very boring...
So u will not hurt Ash & me?spring asked...
Snipe replied...hold on girl...noway i cant do that with my brother & his mate..we know each other from very small time when we were kid so could i think of that...
My name is Spring Cashel...not girl...
Ok fine Spring now i will take a leave from u both lovebirds...my girlfriend must ve waiting for me..rest u will ask questions to ur so called Asshole Ash...