Chapter32

ASH POV:-
We came back to our room & i closed the door behind & hold Springs waist & pinned her to the door & started kissing her nevk by blocking him from going anywhere by my both hands along her both sides..she saw deeply in my eyes & asked why r u doing this...?what happened?
I saw her & said because i wanted to love u for eternity...u wanted to know...so,i would like to tell u that ur Perfect for me & not only me but for the whole kingdom if u will be future queen...
Spring asked why do u think so...?
I replied because whenever u have to prove something or when u met someone first time..i mean all of ur small small activities are so perfect that noone can doubt u anyhow...
Spring said...can u properly tell me what do u wanted to speak...??
I said taking her hands in mine...i wanted to say love,that u handle every situation so smoothely that i dont have to say a word on between...when mom met u its first time & that too in such a severe situation but u handle it so well...i am really proud of u honey...
Spring said...hmmmm...that means ur family likes me or not??
I saw her proudly & with confidence i replied...they dont only like u but they loved u...that is why get ready fast to go shopping...we are going to meet whole family officialy as couple tonight...
Spring saw me nervously & said...i m very nervous Ash...i had butterflies wandering in my stomach.. die to nervousness & some butterflies are due to hungerness...i am hungry....can i have pizza...
Ash said...ok we will have it at mall..get ready fast...common love...
Spring kissed my cheek fastly & ran to the bathroom by grabbing towel only to get ready..
.
.
.
After 1/2 hr.we both were ready to go shopping...
..
.
...
We go to the black muscat car...one of my favourite from 12 of the cars i am having...Sprong totally loved the car...she sat in front of the seat alongwith me & i drove to the nearest town that is 5-10k.m. from the palace...Here came the biggest mall...
I stopped the car in parking & open the door for Spring & take her hand in mine & finally we both wwnt inside to the food court first..where we had Spring's favourite pizza with orange juice....
Everyone greeted both of us with ur highness,hiss highness or her highness & after lunch...we went to the ladies dress department..i told her to have a dress for dinner & whatever she want as she dont have clothes so she nodded...
Spring is watching dresses to & thro...red,violet,pink,yellow...some are very bright...some are very dull...so one of the representetive finally said Ma'am i have a single dress as per ir need...so please come with me inside the inner dresser...she went behind her & after sometime representative came to me & take me to the changing room...& left me alone in front of the door...
I said Spring's name...SPRING U THERE?
Door opened..& there stands a beautiful lady in black & grey dress...the halter neck he eart shaped top is black in colour & the bottom skirt is upto the kness with frills at the bottom is silver grey in colour looks perfectly body hugging & Spring looks very innocent & beautiful...i was seriously staring her..
Finally she asked how is the dress & how am i looking...??
I said,"u look perfect sweetheart"...
Can i take this dress?? She asked...
Of course..i replied..
After that she takes heels of black colour with siver flowers & some of the jeans & shirts,some shorts,crop tanks,night wears,some pajamas,loose top & some of the daily wear & lace & net wear lingeries..some daily wear slippers & some wedges & converse & some makeup kit...some sort of accessories...than finally i paid...its evening now so i also buy a tuxedo matching with her dress...
As we are coming out Spring ask for a coffee...so we went to the near by coffee shop & we had coffee & sandwitch & pastry with coffee...we ate to refresh ourselves & we went back to the palace...
After returning back we had a warm bath & finally dressed...
Spring was looking perfect as usual in her dress & half curls waist length hair brushed & loose opened...than she wear some nude lip gloss of pink colour & pure black clkohl eyes perfectly smothered with eye liner & mascara...she looks just like doll...after wearing her heels..she came to me shoulder height...its not she is very short in height...she is 5'6" & I am 6'02"....
I hugged her from back & by holding her waist in hand i kissed on her neck...she is having pergect physique of 32,28,36...pale complexion...she is all perfect..
I turned her face towards me & show her a gift box of black velvet to her & give it to her by saying this is for u love...
She opened the box having a silver chain necklase with black diamond medal in between covered with plain diamonds bordering the medal...i helped her wearing the necklase...it look more amazing by holding her long cylindrical neck with ease...she looks amazing..
We went to the living room hand in hand where dinner is organized...
We were on time..my brother Snipe & his mate Avellin were sitting facing each other,than my first younger adopted sister Samantha with her mate Rudolph,than second sister  Rachelle with her mate Vlad sitting facing each other side by side..4 chairs were left two for my mom & dad the king & queen & by there side facing each other were 2 chairs for both of us..we settled down there & finally King & Queen Arrived..we all stand from our chair for there owner & courtsied towards them...
King wave there hand to all of us in position to sit down...we all settled...
Finally Queen Victoria stand up & speak that this dinner is organized in honour of the new person Who will soon become the lady of the house Miss Spring Cashel..Who is already in the 2nd stage of conversion from human to a vampire...please welcome Miss Spring everyone...
Spring stand up & first of all...King greeted her...with welcome dear...
Than my sisters & her mate greeted her...than Snipe & her mate greeted her...finally mom called all the servants..& made her greet as the laDy of the house...everyone welcomes her...than dinner was served & as we finished the dinner one of the royal guard came to the dining room & blabbered out that an army of 20 rogue vampires are coming for fight ...