chapter 30

SPRING POV:-
Its like 8p.m. when Scandra knocks at the door...she calls,"ur highness...please open the door... I bought ur dinner"..
She knocks three times..at third call i wake up & rise from the bed in half sleep & opened the door...
She came inside the room & put the food tray with my favourite pizza & red cordial...she said do u need anything else...??
I replied...nothing else..u can leave..thank u so much...
She left the room..
I closed the door..& ate pizza until my stomach get fulled...than started drinking red cordial...
I finished whole bottle by the time clock hits 9 p.m...
It hitted my senses very hard...after i had my desert...
Ash entered the room as i ended my last drop of red cordial...he putted the food tray outside the room & than came inside & saw bottle of red cordial & asked me...What the hell Spring??u drank Red cordial that too whole bottle along with cream cheese with dark choclate cake...??
I saw Ash & he was cloned in three...i said him Ash when did u cloned urself in three Ash...?
He said Spring u had red cordial so i am seen to u in three...
No Ash u become blurred & in three clones....but u know what ur clones look just like u...i said to him...
Ash came near to me & hold my hand but she refused & started jumping on the bed like kids & started laughing very high....
Ash came by the side of bed & started speaking...Spring come down to me...we will do something else...but just hold my hand..calm dowm & come to me..
I stopped bouncing & saw him & said,"something else??..can we do pillow fight??"..
Ash said ok,now come down...
But before he completed the sentence...i throw pillow over his face...
He step up on the bed & picked up the pillow & we both started pillow fighting...
After that we had thumb fighting...even i said him to made me take in his arm like kids & do circular swings like kids...he did the same for like half an hour until my head started moving round & round..
He lay me softly on bed in his arms...pillows were all torn & its foamwool were thrown here & there all over the room & bed due to our pillow fight...so some of the foamwool were on both of us body...he hugged me very tightly & kissed me on my lips...ohh his lips soft touch & his scent like some kind of drug,like marijuana or heroine started freaking my brain & making me crazy..his kiss is so vulnerable that it always felt like my first kiss due to which my greed to kiss him becomes more to feel his touch on my lips...i started melting in his embrace by the sudden pleasure felt by his lips touch & slowly slowly he started making place for his tongue to intermingle with my tongue inside my mouth & i without any further issue did the same & light soft kiss started to become loving kiss & than passion & hot & wild..
I slowly started opening his shirts button but he stopped my hand & told me to sleep...i was under the enchantment of red cordial so i came over his lap above him & Putted his hands behind his head & tightly held them by one of my hand & speak erotically in his ear...i wanted to love i Ash & wanted to make out with u...please...started biting his earlobe & started teasing him..he held his body tight like rock hard & made me collapse over the bed & Rolled me in his arms & said erotically in my ear ..not so fast & easy love...this is not the correct time...as he slowly loose the grip over her...she pull Ash by holding his collar very tightly towards herself & kissing him hard that made both of them birn in the fire of passion but thia time Ash eyes became dark black & than deep red & he started kissing Spring on his neck again & started making her shiver & linger by his touch,letting her feel goosebumps allover & than he started licking his neck & fangs come out of his mouth & Moaning of kisses faded with pain In my neck & my body started feeling hot like its on fire...numbness enforcing all over my body...my heart beat started slowing down...i felt like i was filled with powers this time...fore is becoming inside me with a shield to protect me & my brain started feeling more & more thoughts vibe...finally in the darkness of pain..Ash was seem playing with fire & smiling...
When i opened my eyes...i was laying over his chest & he was playing with my hairs & brushing my hairs with his fingers...my head started feeling very high pain...he said its the hang over of red cordial u drank last night along with the powers endurance now shared by both of us...
She pulled his head over my chest & saw in confusion....
Ash saw her & replied that u had got ur 2nd mark yesterday night...in which by my bite u can feel & share my powers alongwith u,my mood upliftments,my rage,my saddness,my happiness..everything..
I smiled & said--ohh ok...
I said at once...that is why this time i saw u playing with fire in my vision during the pain...i mean bite...
Ash smiled fadely & said yes & u were also seen playing with fire in my vision with a huge smile...
I asked," can i use ur powers now?"
Ash said,"may be.."
I replied lets try by burning something hows the idea...
Ash said..bad idea inside my room...
If u wanted to burn something there were a huge mesdow outside u can use ur powers there....
I replied,that means i really had ur powers now....wow thats so cool & amazing...please just lets me try once....
Ash speak in my mind ok...just once...
I blinked & saw his face...he didnt talked by moving his lips...he is thinking that in his mind...means i can read his thoughts now...wohaaaa...isnt that awesome...i now became supergirl or some powerful girl like catwomen or powerpuff girls type feeling...
But he gave me permission to use my power so i went to the window & saw meadow...i use my hands & start thinking of fire & it came in my hand & i move it towards a tree where rays of fire from my hand started burning the tree...isnt that just wow....

"Finally  ASH & SPRING were together now they are sharing ASH'S power ....but still SPRING'S power are unrevealed as she was not full vampire ....but she is soulmate so right now only used powers for a short instance...but after her change she will become the most poerful queen of her era of the dark kingdom...where ash is becoming the king & the pure hearted girl SPRING will become the most dangerous one to protect her kingdom from other unnatural beings...but before SPRING will become a vampire...there is AQUA waiting to fight with both of them with her own possessed army ...now how do they protect each other & how vampire concil & MR.BAKESMITH will indulge in all this & how ASH is becoming the king..."

NOW OUR STORY IS MOVING TOWARDS THE END...SO, PLEASE READ & TELL ME IN COMMENTS DO I HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER SEQUENCE OF THE STORY OR NOT...BUT UNTILL THEN PLEASE JUST CHECK OUT THE FURTHER STORY..' 000000000000000000000