chapter 24

SPRING POV:-
This is March & i finally had my final exam over..i came back to dormitory & called Ash...
Ring!!Ring!!..he picked the call...
Hey baby girl howz ur exam?
I replied,"it was nice...now tell me when will i coming to Italy & that too on Venice the city of love to meet u??"
He replied,"i will tell u..right now i cant able to have confirmations of ur tickets so u have to wait ..until i let u know..
As i am talking with Ash..there is wind started gusting in my room..& its all fuzzy...i started screaming on phone...there came two guys & started smiling & letting me see there fangs & dark red crimson eyes...they are vampires...
Ash on the phone started asking me what is going on Spring but i cant able to reply him...
They were looking at me & saying me that u are the girl that Ash loved?? I nooded my head...in yes...
Ash is listening on phone & replied back to me u dont worry spring i will protect u..but dont leave ur phone,take it with u & i will track u down wherever u are...only set ur mind on one thing spring..whatever circumstances are there i always love u & will do anything to protect u . ...
Those 2 vampires putted me on there shoulder & kidnapped me...everything goes fuzzy in front of my eyes...in fear i closed my eyes & dont know what happened next to me..i carry my phone in pocket...Ash is tracking me...please god let Ash help me out...please...please..please it must be a nightmare...
ASH POV:-
As i was on call with Spring was kidnapped by 2 vampires..but thanks for technology she carries her phone so i can track her...its time for a huge fight i suppose because kidnappers know that Spring is my lover & soulmate.. but dont know that i never marked her...
So now i have to call vampire council & my royal guard Mr. Bakesmith to protect Spring with me...
I called him...Ring!Ring!Ring...
Hello..he replied
Mr.Bakesmith,this is Prince Ash Brown speaking..
Yes ur Majesty he replied...what happened?what is the urgency that u have to call me???
Mr.Smith,my fiancee & would be princess who was not marked got kidnapped by 2 vampires...i replied...
Mr.Smith said,"how u came to know about the princess kidnapped??"
I replied,"she was talking to me when vampires take her..but i tell her to take her cellphone with her so that i can track her..."
Mr.Smith said,"its very good idea Mr.Brown that u told her to take her phone..."i am coming to u...to start acting on this case right now...
I replied,"okay i am waiting for u Mr.Bake smith"..."
On my way..Mr.Brown...he replied & disconnected the call...
SPRING POV:-
I wake up in a dark room with the smell of humidity in the room & chains in my hands & legs & pitch black room,i cant able to see anyone but by the coldness of room i can imagine there is someone...i said,"hello...is anybody here?please leave me..i have to go back to my dormitory..please...please open my hands...let me go..."
Isn't that too early of u for acting like that...a girl replied....
I hold my eyes in that direction which is in the right corner of the room..a beautiful girl..just like a princess she is & dark green eyes with golden hairs,luscious lips...
All of a sudden a name came out of my mouth,"Aqua"??r u Aqua??
She laughed & laughed her laughing voice echoing in the room & replied pretty smart girl,"yes i am Aqua"...