Acknowledgement

hey guys,this is my first story hope u guys love it.yeah there are some weird stuff and obscene things but please make sure its just a story & u guys will love it.

ASH here is a vampire that too a vampire prince of 500yrs of age & soon to become a king until & unless he got her soulmate as her queen,& he is searching for her from so long,is he able to find her,he is true blood & only one child of her parents & 3 siblings who are adopted.do he able to get the crown or have to loose it to adopted one..lets see as he is having the looks who can kill a person on spot,why all vampires are so hot & sexy that only looks are sufficient to kill.vampires are the hardest rank predators who have supernatural power alongwith an urge of blood,which never ended....

SPRING is a beautiful girl with a pure heart,she only have a dream of getting married to a handsome prince who come & take her on white horse,"DAMSEL IN FAIRY TALE"typical girly dream form birth.Does she able to get her prince charming,she got married or not,is she able to become queen & that tooo Vampire queen,lets see.....

hold on the breath until & unless u came to an end of the story.....

please vote & comment....