chapter 3

well time flew anyways,either u see someone first meeting him/her or just had  alunch with not so stranger person or your pen friend.

SPRING POV:-

After lunch we went to a near by childrens park to freak out as i dont mind taking him somewhere but if he did anything wrong how come i cop up with that embarrasing moment.

 I asked him"u said during our chatting session "will u be my valentine"on feb14,why so? i mean u are so handsome than u asked with a far friend whom u never seem to be your valentine...u are such an ass or weirdo?

He smiled softly with a brisk & oh my god!! its  a laughter , he looked so unique & amusing i seriously fall down if not gripped the railing of the stairs.

He said,he is just freaking out,only lost in some kind of mental creations so just ask anyways.

My heart dropped out,ALAS,he is seriously an ass,but may be he is correct as feelings will be simultanously for both of us..& supposively he dont have any feeling.

Else i dont have any place to take u roam around may be we just go & watch  a movie,if u dont mind?

Day is not going to end so soon...

ASH POV:-

She just ask the question which i asked her in nuisance of my adopted brothers fight that "will u be my valentine" but how i will answer in yes now as may be the feelings are not simultaneous for her,as she only take me as granted & just as a pen friend..

well let it be,

she asked me for a movie i apperciate it & going for  a romantic family drama,typical girly feeling,but i accept it,as i want to spend time with her,no matter i am here for 3 more days,after that we will be apart or may be some spark can build a bond between us,time knows what will i do without her.

after reaching movie theatre she just paid half an half for tickets as well as full popcorn combo with nachos & drink,she amused me...

she looks so cute,hot & sexy in that skinny jeans & tank top with half tied here,i felt overwhelmed.

in movie,she can stop a little bit of chit chat for an instance,she talks so much she is so cute man..

ohhh & finally movie ended & there she is,she just hold my hand in her by clasping the small fingers of her in my large hand,it made elaectricity sparks ran through my body,i suppose she also felt so but not saying a single word.

finally she wanted to go back to her dometry  leaving me behind,but she just asked where i am staying.

i replied finally by telling her that i m staying at this hotel of my friend,& tell her the full address.

she said ,she will come to meet me in the morning by her own & to my hotel,it really sounds great but then so,she just said she will meet me at my room,where today she meet me at some crazy weird bus stop,due to her superchick roomie.

whereas,it doesn't matter for us i suppose...