chapter8

ASH POV:-

My whole life is a mess, i saw so much of blood in my whole life that i cant explain it to u,i had killed many more innocent peoples either for my thirst of blood or for my revenge.

My parents thought me as a new vampire king,but for that i have to marry someone,but vampires have soulmates,soulmates are only known to the vampire itself but not to the human or the girl mate of vampire & after seeing u i came to know that u are my soulmate,but i cant able to express my views to u before that kiss.

But i really am relax as u kissed me,i m overwhelmed as u are my mate..

please speak something Spring.

Spring replied,"ohhh..okay,you are vampire & i m your soulmate.isnt taht awesome story.

She said,"do u have two canines to drink blood,howcome u walk in daylight u dont sparkle like EDWARD in twilight & do u still eat food if u only had a special liquid diet of blood"?

I am fully amused & annoyed by her reply that what is she thinking it dont made any sense..

ok, i replied,"yess i do have canines to drink blood,i m pure blood so able to walk in daylight & vampires dont sparkle,we do eat food but never relly quench our thirst without drinking blood..

she seeing me awefully & replied show me ur bloody canines?

i said,please dont do taht but okay,i showed her my teeths..

she fall down on the floor by fainting.

but thanks to my vampire speed i catched her before felling to ground & catched her & uplift her bride style & carry to the bed...hope she will be normal soon....