chapter21

ASH POV:-
I didnt even left the California & Spring is breaking up with me for her dad...how could it happened to me...but may be she & her dad is right as they are humans & having relationship with a vampire is obscene crime as we are killers for everyone mere human are our food so,they hate us...it is absolutely correct for her to be broke up with me & i will surely help her,if she dont want a relationship with me,so let it,i just talk to her like friend only which i am,if she wants a breakup than ok...we have to move on with that....
SPRING POV:-
How this is happening with me,i really dont need this pain...i want Ash,i dont want a break up but how could i say no to mom dad..they are everything for me..i have to move on with my fortune which never ever plays on my side...
Like i said,i will go with dad's decision,i will not date Ash again & anymore but can be friend with him as he is my best pen friend already...so i can move on with the relationship of  friendship...

.
.
.
.
.
.As Ash & Spring discontinued there relationship with each other as lovers,Springs dad found a human being who is well settled,rich & working as a very big software engineer in America...& his name is Kent Ray...her dad called her to Queensland back at a sudden in two days..she went back to her hometown & by her pparents pressire she got engaged with Kent Ray...
Kent Ray is like 6'inches tall guy with wheatish brown complexion,sjarp nose & red lips,he is human being but good looking average kind of man,total marriage material kind of guy & he is 5 yrs older tgan Spring but well seted & everything,so Springs heart can attracted towards him also due to human emotions...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 6 months of her breakup with Ash & engagement with Kent....
SPRING POV:-
I dont know about Kent he liked me or not but he is so much busy that after engagement he went back to his office & same day for tnis weirfo giy i ca.e nack to California...means we didnt even chatted alone...even he dont dare to talk to me for 5 minutes with me on phone as he always was so much busy with all of his jackass stupidity that i was not sure that i liked him or not...well i dont really like anyone on place of  Ash,i truly love him & only him from my body & soul & cant able to live but as i dont want my parents respectlessness so i never say never to Kent but i can talk about him with Ash . ..as i difnt talked to him since than on phone...
Do i have to talk to him or not?do he talked to me or cut the phone?do he talk to me like old days? He really didnt call to me,he will like it that i alled him or not?god please help me...what will i do?
I really missing him this time...
I wanted to talk to him very urgently i cant ignore him now,i want him,if not as a boyfriend but as a friend Do we???....