Chapter 31

Spring felt ash power inside her & she thought she is protected from worlds worst & bad things but as she was checking her powers ASH phone start ringing.......

RING!!RING!!RING!!

He received the call its from MR.BAKESMITH...

Hello MR.Smith....

Hello ur highness...he replied...

hows u?

whats the matter? 

Well ur highness the matter is somewhat complicated as  AQUA & the left over 3 prince made a vampire Army who are possessed by her powers ...against MISS SPRING & U....

Howz that even possible MR.Smith...ASH replied shockingly...

I know ur Highness that why i am talking to whole council for the matter & now i have to tell them about ur indulgence & ur human mate also who is in process of becoming a pure blood...MR.SMITH said...by seriousness in his voice...

ohhh...ok...do u want me to meet the council for the matter with my mate..if u want than we can come...ASH replied alongwith the same seriousness as MR.Smith...

NO,MR.BROWN...i suppose that was not so necessary but if u both were called to council...than i will inform u...but uptil than try to protect ur Mate from the princess AQUA...MR Smith Said...

okkk...MR.Smith...i will try to work on ur advice & try save her...ASH said...

I know MR.BROWN u can do it...because u have those powers along with  most precious power of true love by MISS.SPRING....MR.Smith said..

Thanku MR.Smith for ur appreciation for both of us...ASH replied...

well until than i will do the hardest part of talking with the council to save MISS SPRING...MR.SMITH said..

that will be kind MR.SMITH...ASH said..ok..bye..

byeee...MR.BROWN..

AS ASH ENDED THE PHONE HE SAW SPRING WAS ABSENT FROM THE WINDOW...HE SAW DOOR IS FULLY OPENED...

HE STARTED SHOUTING HER NAME BUT SCANDRA CAME...

UR highness...lady of the house is in queen's room...she was wandering the palace & had been using her powers due to which queen's favourite apple orchird only tree of WISTERIA...

Really she burnt that....?

Yes ur highness....she replied...

wow.. Spring...no matter u r the person...attract the problems to herself....ASH said....

where is she Scandra?

Ur highness lady of the house is in Queens room....

ok..u may go...i have to see the matter...mom please dont do anything wrong with Spring...ASH mummbled...

Scandra said please wear clothes ur highness before visiting the Queen Room...while leaving...

ohh...ok...Thank u...Scandra for letting me know that...

I wear the black round neck T-shirt from the wardrobe & used my vampire speed to reach mom's room..

As i was standing in front of her room..i carefully listened the voices from her room...but there is no such voice...i felt something wrong so i suddenly opened the door & said,SPRING????MOM???

My mom was sitting on the bed & Spring is standing in front of her...i went near to them...& said...MOM...

THEY BOTH LOOKED ME IN SURPRISE...