Chapter 5

well here comes a beautiful morning of spring,i wished myself "morning Spring" just checked the time in the watch its quite early,its just 5 a.m.,i didnt able to get the whole night sleep as my mind is searching & thinking for my meeting with ASH today & yesterday.well i left the bed finely & walked to my wardrobe to wear a nice beautiful half sleeves orange dress with green blouse inside with a pair of orange bikini it will match to my dress & went to the bathroom & turn on the shower.

Warmness of hot water over me makes me feel relax & refresh & now i have to go meet ASH at his hotel,thinking like that i just used my herbal bodywash with strawberry smell & my shampoo with mint smell bath as fast as possible & changed in my dress after blow drying my hair & tied it in  a ponytail with a curl loose strand over my face.Gently puuted my body lotion over my bare skin after my thigh length dress & complete my look with cohl black eyes & a lip balm as it will stay whole day.Take my small purse with my ID CARD,CREDIT CARD,SOME CASH,MY CELLPHONE & some of the visiting cards & left the room without making any noise & letting Rapunzel sleep quietly.

Finally reached the destination means that hotel where ASH is but its quite early as its just 7.30 a.m. may be he is sleeping or something just call him my mind said.

I reached to my purse & pick out the phone & started calling him,ring 1,ring2,he just picked the phone.

I said,"hello ASH,r u awake or still sleeping?

He said,i m totally awake but just going for a  bath,its a very long night though so i cant able to sleep well.

I said,"bullshit,u also cant able to sleep, i also dont slept for the whole night so standing at your hotels main gate,can u just come & take me to your room.

He said,"i m on my way",as he said he is in front of me...

Whoa,wow,so inhuman speed,or its just my brains sleeplessness.

But he is still wearing yesterdays clothes except that dark blue jacket with messy hairs,oh my gosh,he looks so cute...i am just staring him unexpectedly & after noticing for a while,he just touched me & said ,"R U ALRIGHT?"

My mind is going insane or pervert by seeing him again & again hope he like that or not.

He said,"come lets go to the room first than we go somwhere...i nodded my head & started walking behind him by catching his shirts back as i will a filthy girl can hurt myself anywhere in instance by any means.

He dont mind & after walking one floor with rounded stairs,here comes his room no:13.we walked inside & asked my first question,why r u staying in room no:-13,its the number of devil,he laughed out loud & tell noone is bigger devil than me,his eyes changed colour from golden brown to dark black,it make me eerie,is that true,what i just saw,his eyes camouflage,or its just my goddamit brain,whatever i said u wanted to bath u can,than we can go somwhere..

He nodded & take his clothes from closet & went into the bathroom by putting on the Flat screen on the wall in front of the King size bed in the room.

The room where he is staying is very beautiful like it is having a king size bed with silk sheets of white colours with dark blood red quilt,with a L-Shaped sofa at right side & resting chair on left side of the room,bed with both side occupied with bed siders having night lamps over them,a couch in the middle of the room with a flatscreen T.v. hanging on wall in front of the bed & adjoining to the room is a bathroom door in front of that is a closet for clothes.

wow,room is not very pale,not very bright,but it is warm enough to raise my blood to my cheeks for excitement.

here comes ASH,he looks awesome man in his black torn jeans with white shirt with black lining& his hairs are all wet & drops of water coming over his face & his golden brown eyes covered with his wet messy hairs make him so handsome,my mouth is open by seeing him,he noticed it & says,"enjoyed the view"?

my cheeks have reddness of blush & my warmness myself making me selt in his bed.

i stared away to watch t.v. from him.