Chapter 39

Finally after coming from awesome Date with Ash 2 weeks passed like an instance...before marriage mom dad called me a week before to home back to do all kind of shopping,dress gittings,cake selection,arrangements & lot more...because marriage is in human world as mom dad said but grand & lavish Ash parents requested so everything is so breath taking & restless that on marriage day i almost slept at 2 at night & my marriage is in the evening so that both families guest & relatives can come...so its quite tiring...
Finally i wake up at 10 in the morning & all my cousin sister,aunts & relative females came time by time for me to take me to parlour for manicure,padicure,facial,waxing & lot more...i already had chosen my bridal dress & heels with the veil...
My dress is kind of simple but so fashionable & designer that all eyes were on that only...my dress is pure white & golden in colour...above top is heart shaped which is one shouldered fitted with a antique broach over it which is all made up of red & white diamond just like same as my ring..which Ash had taken back the day i came vack to mom dad so that he can made me wear in front of everyone...
My top is golden in colour with 2 frills lace at its heart shape border in top..which is placed fix by that broach intermingling golden & white looks perfectly fit over my bodice..y skirt is white in colour all silk & net which is umbtella type flowy all around with golden net lace in frills in 3 layers gapping equally to made the view of white silk & net gown perfectly beneath it...it looks so beautiful...i felt like princess...
I had bought golden colour heels...matching to my dress with red & white stone over them...
My cousin sister take me to the parlour for my make over already with all padicure,manicure,waxing & facial session over..the girl doing my makrover lede to take bath...
I take bath with normal hot water...
After that she lay me on her chair & take her different kind of brushed & before that she made a classic bun of hairs with both side pleets attached backside with golden red atone pin matching to my dress....
Already day had passed very safely but now all of a sudden after 5 p.m. in the day...everyone want there answer to get ready fast...please make it fast...wait is over come to the ceremony now...but she said to wait for atleast 1 hour...she made it safe that all my hairs are not tight but not loose either & in perfect way which make my curly hairs so beautiful that some of my loosened strands of hair which are kissing my cheek looks amazing...
After that she painted my face with so many kind of brushes that i let my eyes close until after half an hour when she called my name to see yself in mirror i was frightened what & how i looked???
But when i open my eyes i found a beautiful face carved with pale golden colour perfectly smoothened my face & my eyes were having black linings of liner,my eye lashes became more dense & long by the help of mascara & they were covered in golden eye colour with smokiness due to liner make my eyes look very big & beautiful...i cant able to recognize my own face that who i am...but she knewed in so she didnt bother anything..
But i touched my face &everyone of my family...my cousin brotheraynts,relativrs all look at me..like i was the most stunning & beautiful creature all ever born...
Finally she made me wear dress & heels above my newly brought laced & net white lingerie matching my dress with golden touch...& i was ready...
Everyone in the room present whooed me & appreciate it with my normal human look...they alla aid that u look awesome, beautiful & stunning....today Ash will not be out from ur magic...he will definitely made love to u...
The thinking of this kind of feeling with Ash about sex & marriage & everything made me feel awkward in front of everyone...but it makes us together for sure...
Finally everyone take me to the ceremony place....by red Maserti..of Ash...but this time it is driven by driver..a human...i was with one of my cousin sister...On the way to my marriage place...
When car stops i came out & saw the place for my marriage ceremony is a palace...an old palace which is well built with red & white stones...its entrance is covered with red roses,orchids & white adam lily...it was ver beautiful...my dad was waiting for me at the entrance...
I was wearing the dress & my face all covered with white net veil from above my head to the below upto the bottom touching the ground from behind...
My dad was wearing black tuxedos with a red tie,white silk shirt inside..perfecltly smoothened his black hair behind with gel havong some grey lines here & there in his hairs..
He came to the car & hold my hand gracefully & started walking with me...i was wearing heels but still looking somewhat shorter than him...
As we starred walking..royal music started playing...
We were inside the palace it was a long corridor with white italian marbles all covered with red carpet full decorated with  red roses,red orchids & white adam lilies...than after the corridor we were at the backside of the palace..in the garden & lawn area...it was all decorated with same red roses,red orchids & white adam lilies...
Seats were there all placed at the bothe side of the pavement where everone was sitting & finally stand up when i was on my way to the stage...
Stage is all with 3 stairs...it was fully covered with different flowers a priest was standing there...human only...than the man of my dreams Ash was standing there opposite the priest but right now watching me in golden & black tuxedo his brown hairs was setted perfectly with gel behind..golden tie matching my dress with black leather shoes & never ending smile...he was seeing me ...which is making my heart beat slipped...it was all of a sudden felt like breathless...
Everything around us became blurr & i wanted to slip in the arms of the Ash running straightly but right now i am his bride so have to maintain that courtsey as my dad is holding me from arms...
We went straight to the stage My dad releasing my arm & giving my hand in Ash hand...my heart stopped & making me breathless...skip the heart beat...
My stomach was whoofing with butterflies roaming with the speed of a tornado...making me feel nervous..& holding Ash's hand is also not helping soothing my nerves...but Ash warm hand made me feel somewhat cool..
Priest in front of us is blabbering for about half an hour..."than finally Speaks to Ash say some words about ur bride & Will u Mr.Ash Brown take Miss.Spring Cashel as ur wife for forever??"...
Ash hold his breath for a minute & speaks..."SPRING U ARE A SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE...U CAME WITH A COOL BREEZE FILLED WITH FRAGRANCE OF ALL SPRING FLOWERS...UR FIRST TOUCH OF INTERMINGLED FINGERS WHILE HOLDING MY HAND IS THE WARMTH I ALWAYS WANTED YO TEEL ON MY HAND & I ALWAYS WANTED TO FERL THE HOTNESS & WETNESS OF UR SMOOTH LIPS ON MY LIPS FOR FOREVER...I LOVE UR SMILE,UR VOICE,UR FRAGRANCE
,U ALL AS U ARE...BE FOREVER LIKE THAT...BE FOREVER MY DATE FOR EVERYDAY & NIGHT...BE MY VALENTINE FOR FOREVER...BE MY LIFE...MY WIFE..MY SOULMATE FOREVER...I LOVE U SPRING FOR FOREVER MORE THAN U...& PASS THE RUBY RING IN MY FINGER...& KISS MY HAND...I WAS JUST STANDINF SPEECHLESS WITH ONLY NECK NODDED IN YES...."