Chapter 6

ASH POV:-

She seems to be awestruck or just making me feel like that,but she forgot her heart beats after seeing me,i had a count of that,noticed it,its so amazing feeling for me,but see just left it away in an instance.

I combed my hair & just put on my shoes & had my glares in my hand & came in front of her.i am sorry for making u wait for so long,so tell me where are we going?

She just glaring me again without a blink & skipping her heart beats again.

I said,"if u enjoyed the view alot,can we go somwhere??

She became dumbstruck & blinked again & came to sense & finally speaks,hmmm...yes can we have breakfast first in your room only.

I said,"okay, no problem,i will get what u want on room service,please tell me what u will have i will have same..

She replied very polietely,"i will have pancakes with orange juice & lots of maple syrup over pancakes with a choclate truffle pastry as i am having sweet tooth.

I called the room service from the landline on bes sider & ordered same for her & pancakes with only juice for me not the choclate truffle, i dont like choclates.it make my senses go week.

She is watching ,"Flash".

I am becoming week by seeing her with that orange knee length dress with green blouse,her cohl black eyes made me droodle .i will made her my mate one day,either she likes me or not but i will make her so.

She watched me & gave a very big grin to me,i smiled back.

no she started talking like president ship of Obama,is more influential over George Bush & so on..i am just watching her facial expression & thinking girls can talk over any topic for hours howz that possible?

Finally breakfast arrived,she again gave her share of money,& we take breakfast tray over the couch on the centre of the room & she came to the side & seated to my left side & we both started breakfast & still her topic of presidents going on..

she is watching straight in my eyes,i feel surprised.