Chapter41

I replied to Ash,"I WANNA GO TO VENICE,ITALY...TO THE CITY OF LOVE..."
ASH SMILED & SAID GO GET CHANGED...UR & MINE BAGS WERE ALREADY PACKED BY OUR SIBLINGS & THERE MATES..UR DRESS WILL BE SOMEWHERE IN THE RIGHT SIDE PALACE OF QUEEN AT THIS FORT...
I SAID FORT??IS TGIS NOT A PALACE WHERE OUR MARRIAGE IS HAPPENING??
ASH SMILED & SAID NO LOVE THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE IN PALACE & FORT...NOW GO GET READY OR I SENT SOMEONE WITH U TO HELP U OUT...WE WILL BE LEAVING IN AN HOUR...
HE GAVE ME FAST KISS ON LIPS & SAID I ALSO GET READY...
HE LET ME IN THE RIGHT CORRIDOR IN INSTANCE & TELL 3RD ROOM FROM HERE LOVE...THANKS TO HIS SPEED THAT I REACHED SO FAST..HE WAS GONE & I CAME INSIDE THE ROOM...
There was a simple red gown were on the bed with some toileteries like toothbrush,comb,face wash,shower gel,tissues,a white towel,red stellatoes in heels,some makeup like liner,mascara,lipgloss...
I went to the bathroom...get fresh up & take a warm shower to soothe my senses...came out relax..blow dry my hair than get dressed in that red gowm & put on some light makeup with kajal,liner,mascara & lipgloss smoothely on face looking me the most beautiful women of the world...
After half or so hour one of my cousin came to take me downstairs to the Family so that we can go finally...
.
.
I went to the Main door there everyone...my family...Ash family means both of my family were waiting for both of us...but my eyes were waiting for the person...he came out from the black car all decorated in flowers...He came out dressed in casual wear...looking like my Ash..wearing white 'V' neck plain t-shirt with some kind of logo at his left side & dark blue jeans with black & grey converse...looking straight to me & smiling...in an instance came near to me...take my hand in his...i felt complete...he says in ear ready to go...i nodded...my families started meeting Ash & me & bidding there goodbyes to both of us by giving All usual lectures...
After 15 min & so we were parted away by everyone directly to the Car & Ash lay me sit down on the front seat alongwith the driver seat..he came & sit in the driver seat..he slowly started the car engine..we waved our hands in byee to everyone & our car start pacing the speed of the car...i saw my families backside until & unless they went away from my sight...I turbwd my head to Ash...he smiled & said take a nap honey...we will reach Venice by tomorrow evening...I will wake u up by morning & Feel comfortable to say anything if u want honey...
Spring said i only want u by my side for forever...
Ash said i am there for u everytime now sleep....
I slept In the way uptil the afternoon we were almost there in venice...Ash stopped the car at a motel gave me cash for buying something to eat & i went inside to the washroom to freshen up & ate some sandwitches & Ash refuelled the car...we went again back on the way to Venice & reached there by the time of 8 at night...
.
.
Ash stopped the car at 5 star hotel which was very old but antique in model.. Made up of grey stones & white marble..inside the reception is very well designed & textured in green & metallic silver.. Desk is choclate brown with glass top & a beautiful girl was standing at other side of the desk..she smiled by seeing both of us & greeted by saying Goodevening mam,goodevening sir,welcome to the Grand Hyatt...how may i help u??...
Ash smiled & hold me from my waist & said.. Yes we have the honeymoon sweet booking by the name of MR.& MRS.BROWN...
Girl smiled check the computer & said yes,its Room no:-102 for both of u...feel happy to call when u need something at our room service no.26...
"Happy Honeymoon"...
.
.
.
.

We went inside the room...the room was awesome all painted red & white with light pink or red neon light...with a king size bed at the centre of the room with white & red bedsheet over it...with a centre table with a Semicircular couch at the side of the room with a fridge ,aquarium at the other side & its all so beautiful i cant have words to explain...bed had flowers & a pair of ducks made up of towel with there beaks in the shape of heart lying over the bed...To welcome us...
I saw towards the Ash...he smiled & says liked it??
I smiled & holding his hand i hugged him very tightly in excitement...liked...Ash i love it...its so beautiful...
Shall we go inside "Madam Mosaic"...Ash asked?
I nodded & said yes...Mr.Husband...
He carry me in his arms like a newly wed bride...closed the door by his leg...i helped him out for locking the door...he take me to the bed let me lay down in his arms very softly & his lips started touching my lips with a wetness of love...slowly his tongue grant a permission in between my teeths to go inside to play with my tongue...i slowly gave that permission our tongues started playing with each other intermingling & melting in each others mouth...we broke when i cant able to breath...full in sweat & our skins burning hot for seeking the pleasure by each other but Lying side by side with each other on tye bed makes us discomfortable...so,Ash breaks the silence & says...u need rest as it was a long journey we came from...so refresh & take rest...i order u something to eat...than had a great night sleep....
.
.
.
I smiled & said ok..i am going to freshen up...
He slowly stays up from bed & unlocked my suitcase in front of me...it was filled with jeans,gowns,trousers,shirts,tops & many more things...
He than opened a dresser bag in front of me...which is having my daily uses things lije toothbrushes,cosmetics,domestic things...& a row have hot & sexy lingeries & night suits...which are lacy & net & all dark black & red colours..all thongs...which made me feel blushed again...
But i was so tired i just take brush,dryer & black lingerie & a net night suit which is black in colour...
I went to the bathroom whereas Ash was lying on the bed at the back of his head & staring to me unwinking his eyelashes...
I made my way to the bathroom for freshen up...