Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I strutted through the woods with my gun clipped to my belt. Oh, a gun you ask? Well I'll introduce myself.

I'm Harold Edward Styles, but you can all me Harry.

I'm a world class assassin, babe. There Ain't nobody better than me out there. I only have one equal that I know of and that's the government.

Allow me to explain. Our government is an Oligarchy of hate. An autocracy of tyranny. Ever seen the hunger games? There you go.

Well, without the games.

But what my government does is bad enough.

Lethal Injection.

Yeah, you heard me right. But right now, we started an upraising, and the government is pissed. They are dropping bombs on their own people to get them to shut up. It is my job to attempt to get rid of them by assassinating their leader.

They obviously want to kill me because I've shot and killed probably half of their men already.

They keep multiplying. Like bugs.

Annoying, pesky bugs.

*crack*

In fact I think I hear one now.

I crept through the woods and found myself nearing the pond I had used yesterday. I pushed past the bushes and entered a clearing. I couldn't hide my surprise when I saw a girl, not a brainwashed citizen who screams

"Hail the government!"

But a teenage girl with a very nice figure might I add. She looked at her soaked shirt that was slowing her down and sighed. She slowly tore through the fabric, making me wince as I realized how thin her clothes were and how cold she probably was. Unfortunately however much I wanted to collect my shark tooth bracelet she now found, (sigh, I always lose that.) I was still a guy. And I was still looking at her when my mouth slipped. But that's alright, I could play it cool.

"I believe that belongs to me." She whirled around and I got a good look at her face. She had tan skin and grey-green eyes that were misty. Her pink lips were puckered into a surprised 'o' as she saw me.

More my gun than me.

Her eyes filled with tears and he stumbled back to get away from me. Why was she doing that, wasn't she happy to see another non-brainwashed human?

"P-please don't h-hurt me." She sobbed.

It was then that I took in all of the bruises covering her body and the cuts and slap marks on her face.

I knelt by her.

"What happened to you?" I demanded.

She cried harder.

"Please don't hurt me. My boyfriend Jared abused me. But I'm a terrible person, I should go to hell."

"Why?" I was so confused, why would she need to go to hell?

"Because to get away from him when he was drunk, I killed him."

I know that I'm a killer myself and it was wrong of me, but I instinctively flinched away. She wrapped her arms around herself.

"I didn't mean to!" She cried. "I only meant to knock him out so I could get away!" I didn't know what to do so I awkwardly patted her shoulder.

"What's going to happen? The government are after me. They're going to kill me!" She whispered, fear in her eyes. For some reason it struck a nerve with me.

This girl ACCIDENTALLY killed her boyfriend while trying to get away from him because he had ABUSED her, and she was afraid of HER OWN GOVERNMENT hunting her down and trying their hardest to KILL her.

I took her up in my arms without thinking and started to walk back to my camp. When I got there I set her down and tossed her a towel to warm her up.

My camp was a little old cabin on the side of the mountain that was actually INSIDE the mountain. Inside was a bed and a table with two chairs, but one of them was broken. There was a sink, a cabinet, and a fireplace made if stone. I moved her by the tiny stone fireplace and handed her a cup of coacoa. Surprisingly she ignored it. And foolishly too, she was going to get hypothermia if she didnt.

"Who are you?"

I smirked at her.

"World class assassin babe, welcome to my team."

The cup dropped.