Chapter 10

April's POV

"April, run!" Delilah and Natela yelled.

I did just that. Harry was grabbing onto my hand, so I just ran with him, going wherever he when. An unusual spark ignited through me as I felt Harry's hand holding on to mine. Something I never felt before. Whenever Jared held on to my hand it was either meaningless or her was holding me by the hand to turn me around and hit me in the face. But when Harry held my hand, it felt different. It felt like he didn't find it meaningless. Oh lord, April. He is just holding your hand to lead you the way. Stop acting like a child, I said to myself. We came to the end of the hall way, where there was a dead end.

"Shit! What are we supposed to now!?" Harry cursed.

I looked all around. Damn it, we are gonna get caught. I knew this was a bad idea. Now the government is gonna capture us all and they'll find out I killed Jared, since they were already looking for me. I don't want to die this young, especially from lethal injection. We have to find a way out, there has to be a way. We can't be caught now. Oh my gosh, what do we do? We can't just be trapped here, but really,  it seems that way.

"Look! An air duct!" Natela yelled.

"Natela, not all of us can find through there! Not all of us are as flexible as shit like you and Delilah!" Niall shouted.

"Let's not fight right now guys! We need to find a way out and right now an air duct is the only possible way out!" Delilah said. "Harry, boost all of us up then we will help you up. Hurry!"

"Wait! Where is Kate?!" Harry stopped us.

"Forget about her! One, we have no time to wait on her. Two, she's a damn spy, so let's go. Now!" I scream at Harry.

Harry sighs and starts boosting us up one by one. Just as we are about to help Harry up, the devil herself runs down the hallway and yells and says, "Wait hold on!"

"Kate! Hurry up love!" he shouts at her.

Ugh, of course, I think to myself.

He boosts he up and then we pull up Harry.

"Quick, this way," says Delilah.

We all follow her and Natela through the tight space. It is so small, I can barely breathe. How the hell are they doing this without problem?

"I see a light!" yell-whispers Louis.

Thank the lord.

Once we get to the end, Natela opens the duct and gets out first, then Delilah. They all help us down, because the duct led outside and it was quite far from the ground. When we are all out, we see more guards.

"Not again." Niall says, throwing a stink bomb at them so they'll pass out. We ran pass them and through the woods to the helicopter.

Liam jumps aboard and sits in the cockpit. Niall and Natela, Harry, Delilah and Louis, all jump on. Liam is pulling up as I leap on.

Gunshots ring out as guards pour from the entrance.

"Wait!" A voice calls desperately. Its Kate. She looks up at me with fear in her eyes.

"Help me!" I look down at her, debating. I then turn to look at the girls.

"She's a spy. She shouldn't come with us." Delilah argues.

I pause. If I help Kate, she can hear our plans and rat us out. Also, she will be all over Harry. But if I leave her, she will get shot. I can't think of that. I won't be the cause of another death. Not now.