Chapter 3

April's POV

"Excuse me?"

My hot chocolate was on the floor and pooling around my feet.

"I can't necessarily go out and buy you new clothes, so that out fit will have to work. Stand up, we have training to do." He informed me.

"What? No! I have no idea what's going on, you can't force me to do anything. Explain! I don't believe your an assassin. Who are you?" I was scared, angry and confused. This guy couldn't just strut up to me and tell me he was an assassin and put me on his team. What even was his so called "Training?"  

I could already feel the weak, helpless April leaving as I was filled with anger and curiosity.

"My name is Harold Styles, but call me Harry. And yes, actually I am an assassin. And I want to join my team and become one with me to kill the guy running the government, so it will cease and we can have a normal one, cause this government, is bullshit." He said. I can't believe this.

"How could you possibly think that you can just come along and take me to your cabin and say 'okay lets start training to assasin'! You didn't even ask me if wanted to or not!"

"Okay then do you want to start training?" he said with a smirk playing on his face.

"Of course not! I already killed my boyfriend on accident... I don't want to kill someone else on purpose..." I am still processing the fact that I kill Jared. 

"You're boyfriend deserved to die! He was beating you and you were protecting yourself!" I could see that he was getting quite aggravated himself.

"He might of, but I certain don't want to kill anyone else. This has been enough for me, too much actually." He looked at me with big eyes.

"I know you don't like this new government. Nobody does. Are you really saying that you don't want to stop it? That you really want to let it continue?" 

"Of course not. I want it to stop, but us killing them isn't the way. Atleast me. But if you want to go for it, just don't try to get me to help you, cause I'm not going to." He looks like got hurt by my words.

"Look, I know you don't like this idea, but its really gonna change our society. Our country. The world. We need all the help we can get. And you are help. It might not seem like it, but you are. You survived all the abusive from your boyfriend after what looks like a long time, that shows that you are so strong. Please, just give it a chance. Please." He said, saying it soft and sincere.

"I... I can't I-" he cut me off.

"Please." 

I mean yeah I want to help stop it. He seems like a pretty decent guy, for an assasin. And he's pretty damn cute, my subconscious stated. Sometimes she gets so annoying. Could I trust his guy? Could I really trust him? I did meet him not to long ago, but maybe I could. Maybe I'm too naïve, but I think I'll do it. I'll trust him and become part of his team. 

"I... Fine. I'll do it. But look, I don't know much about you, so we're gonna have to work on that." I say, a huge smile covering his face once I say the words. 

"Good. Trust me, this will work. The government will be gone once we do it."

"Okay, I trust you. Don't take advantage of my trust." I stated, meaning it.

"Don't worry, I won't."