Chapter 4

Aprils POV

"Ugh!" I yell. Harry and I have been training for hours and he barely looks worked up at all. I, on the other hand, am sweating and swearing up a storm.

I. Can. Not. Do. This.

"Come on April, get up and kick at me again!" He yelled.

"You have to know physical combat before you can use a gun! What if they disarm you! What of you're out of ammunition? Get up!"

I took a deep breath. Last time I had kicked at him he had grabbed my leg and yanked on it, sending me sprawling to the ground.

I pulled myself up and kicked at him, and as his hand shot out to grab my leg I lifted it and kicked him in the jaw. He stumbled backwards and I smirked.

"Having a good time now Sty--" He grabbed my arm and flipped me over his shoulder. He actually judo flipped me!

"What the hell!" I yelled. He glared at me.

"Get up. Rule one: Don't mock your mentor. Ever."

I rolled my eyes. I walked over to get some water. I walked to the tiny basin and grabbed the soap and washed my face. As I was washing I got some soap in my eye.

"Dammit!" I shout.

"What?" He says without looking up from his phone.

"Soap in my eye." I muttered. I finished washing up and walked towards him.

"When's dinner?" I asked.

"Whenever you cook it." He replied.

"Excuse me? You are not going to boss me around like Jared."

"Well I can't cook. Also I'm on the phone."

"Fine!" I huff. As I walk towards the small kitchenette I hear him talking on the phone.

"Yeah. Yeah. Her name is April. The girls can train her can they not? Ok. I said ok, damn! See you in five. Bye Lou."

"Who is Lou?" I asked cautiously.

"Lou is part of our team. Along with others. They'll be here any minute, we're having our planning night tonight. Also, you'll meet your new trainers. Well, I still train you but they will assist me."

"Hazza! Where are you!" An unfamiliar guys voice called.

"In here Boobear!" he replied. I raised an eyebrow as a rather handsome blue eyed boy raced in with a certain blonde Irish man close behind.

"Are you three gay?" I ask.

I hear a chuckle.

"No, we're their girlfriends." I turn to see two extremely gorgeous girls standing in the doorway with some nasty looking blades in their hands.

"April meet your new trainers, Delilah and Natela."

I took another look at their bodies and their weapons and had one thought:

Oh shit.

"So you're April? Its nice to meet you, I'm Natela." said one beside Niall. I'm guessing that was his girlfriend.

"Wow, that's an unusual name." I responded.

"Yeah, she's Russian." said the one said Louis. Thats probably his girlfriend. "I'm Delilah."

"Nice to meet you."

"Same to you." she said. Woah. They are both so gorgeous.

"Okay come guys enough 'getting to know each other' shit. Lets start." said Niall.

"Sounds good."

"So, what can you do? As far as combat with weapons, which is what we will teach you." Delilah questioned casually.

"Uhh, nothing." I reply.

"Oh? From what I've heard you can wield a lamp pretty well!" Natela joked.

I blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's pretty damn awesome what you did." Delilah chuckled.

I stared at her.

"But... I killed a person..." I whisper. "How is that awesome?"

"Girl power honey. He probably would have killed you anyway."

"Delilah!" Harry scolded.

"I'm sorry!" She apologized, throwing her hands up. "But the girl has to toughen up and get over it if she's gonna be on the team, we can't have a person who is gonna be afraid to kill somebody here."

I looked to Natela, who was leaning against Nialls side with his arm around her.

"She's right." Natela stated. "I think you can be taught though. Lilah, why don't we show her what we can do of she ever touches our boyfriends!" She joked, sending me a wink to show she wasn't serious.

Delilah smiled.

"But of course!"

Both girls stripped off their jackets and walked to the center of the room, pulling out knives. Niall and Louis immediately rushed forward!

"No blades!" Niall panicked.

Natela groaned. "You guys are so per protective." She gave Niall a quick peck on the lips. "Stay back. Delilah and I know what we're doing."

Niall gave her one more kiss before he walked back to Harry.

"Be careful and don't skin Natela." Louis smirked. Both girls rolled their eyes, knowing Natela was every bit as good as Delilah. Louis kissed her head and stepped back.

I watched in awe as the girls bowed and then swung at each other. They spun and did a series of flips and handsprings. Blades slashed and cut through the air, making me shiver every time they scraped together. All of a sudden both girls stopped and high-fived. Delilah winced suddenly.

"Bitch cut my ear!" She growled jokingly, wiping away the blood.

"Bitch cut my hand!" Natela shot back, giggling.

"Do they always do that?" I whispered to Harry.

"Always! They never stop practicing or play fighting. They are so annoying!"

"Just shut the hell up Harry." Natela laughed. "You know good and well I can make soup out of you!"

I grinned. These girls were either going to make me amazing or they were going to kill me.