Secrets

Hey Everybody :)

Sooooo soooo sorry about the long wait, I had exams and then my sister stole my computer for a week because she needed to do a school project that apparently she couldn't do on her's :/ Don't you hate when siblings do that! But here is the seventh chapter which i must say was my favourite to write, so enjoy!

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

<3 Sahara

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN

Chapter 7

Secrets

The rest of the day past quickly with no real disruptions, well except for every time I rounded a corner I saw Pearce making out with a different girl, trying to prove to the world that he was straight. When it came to Literature, one of the classes I had with Nate, I felt eager to get to it. Walking in my gaze instantly locked onto Nate, who was staring out the window, oblivious to the fact that a pretty red head sitting next to him was trying to get his attention. Walking up to him I sat on his other side, ignoring the glare the red head sent my way. I waved my hand in front of his face, catching his attention.

“Earth to Nate”, he blinked once and awareness shifted into his expression. Looking at me he said, “Oh… Hey Caitlin, didn’t see you there. Must have zoned out.”

“No kidding”, the red head next to him muttered obviously listening into our conversation. He turned to her, “Sorry did you say something Elena?”

“Um, No… I mean yeah well, yeah I was going ask you something.”

Nate smiled patiently waiting for her stop fumbling and actually form a sentence.

“Well…I was wondering if you were going to Blake’s party?”

“Yes I am” he replied smoothly.

“Oh cool, umm do you want to go with me?” she asked quietly peering at him under her eyelashes shyly.

“Sorry Elena but I was planning on going with someone else”

The shyness left her quickly as hard suspicion took its place “Who?” she asked flatly.

“Well” his cheeks flushed slightly and to my surprise he turned towards me, “I was wondering if you would go with me Caitlin?”

I stared at him in shock and then shifted my gaze towards Elena who was shooting me a glare with her eyes slitted, seeing me looking; she mouthed one word to me “Bitch”.

Smiling smugly at her, I turned back to Nate, “I would love to.”

Nate looked at me for a moment and then his mouth widened into a crooked grin. For a moment I couldn’t speak, he looked so mouth watering when he smiled like that, his beautiful green gold eyes lighting up. I could have stared at his gorgeous face for hours, but I managed to tear my eyes away and focus on the teacher who had just walked in. Carefully making sure my expression remained blank trying not to reflect the joy I was feeling on the inside, maybe Gabbs was right, maybe I did have a crush on this guy.

About halfway through the lesson there was a small knock on the door, the teacher walked over and let the small freshman who was standing on the other side in. Looking around the class terrified at all of us staring at him intently, he finally managed to stutter out a sentence, “Nate Martinez needs to go to the principal’s office; someone is there to see him”

The teacher looked around the room and when he spotted Nate he gave him a nod, turning his head towards the door indicating that he was free to go. I watched as Nate stretched out his long legs, unfolding them from under the table before standing up and removing himself from the room. As soon as he left the room the teacher ordered us to continue working, allowing the class to continue with the small chatter between themselves.