Finding Answers, Part Two

Hey there everyone!

Well here's the long awaited twelveth chapter! Sorry it's been a long wait but I started school last week and well... it's been hetic! it's my last year this year, so it's going to be a tough one :/ So that means that I won't be able to update as much coz' I'll be so busy with studying, but I'll try to get chapters out as fast as possible! Now I hope you like this chapter, I worked pretty hard on it, so tell me what you think ;)

Okay this chapter is dedicated to reader4ever99 for her awesome comment on the last chapter! Also thanks to all the others who commented, all your comments made me smile! None of you guessed who Nate is though but your kinda maybe on the right track, Nate does have something to do with Kat and her family ;) Also I'm trying to make this story as orginal as possible guys so don't expect the obvious okay!

This is not the edited version!

Now...

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN!

<3 Sahara xoxo

Chapter 12

Finding Answers, Part Two

I stared out the window at the well lit restaurant that Nate had parked the car in front of.  From here I could see that it was crowded inside, and the chatter from the people dining inside was flowing out onto the side walk.

Nate turned off the engine and turned towards me, “It’s only small but I heard that the meals are great, plus it’s Italian.”

Early today in the class that we had together, I shared with Nate about my Italian heritage. I felt giddy inside when he said this. He had booked this place for my benefit?

“It looks wonderful Nate.”

He gave me a crooked smile in answer, before hopping out and walking around the front of the car to my door, opening it for me. I swung my legs out and stood up, waiting for Nate to shut the door.

I looked in the restaurant’s window, watching the plates of delicious looking food come out the kitchen. I felt my mouth start to water. It has been ages since I have eaten an Italian dish. Hell, even a dish that hasn’t been coated in oil.

Since my family’s so large and because we don’t have a cook, based on the fact that we can’t trust anyone with our secrets. We never have a home cooked meals, when people are hungry, they order take out. Yeah unhealthy I know, but that’s the way my family works.

“Hungry?” I heard Nate ask.

I looked away from appetizing food to another mouth watering sight.

Nate.

The light from the restaurant made his eyes look more golden than green, framed by his long dark lashes.

“Starving,” I answered.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand with his own, leading me up the steps into the building. I looked at our entwined hands. His hands were large, swallowing my own in their grasp. Looking closely, I noticed that his fingers were covered in pale scars that were obviously old injuries.

“How’d you get all the scars?” I inquired.

“I was a clumsy kid,” he answered in a flippant tone

I waited for an explanation, but none came.

“Oh,” I said after a moment’s silence.

By that time we had reached the door of the restaurant’s door.

We were greeted by a hostess as soon as we walked in the door

“Ciao, how can I help you this evening?”