Lies

Hey :)

Sooooooooo sorry for the long wait guys :( I'm in year twelve at the moment which is my last year of school, so I'm swamped with schoolwork and preparing for all my exams that are coming up :( And trying to keep my two amazing horses in work as well. So basically I'm so busy I don't even have time to sleep! But I'll keep trying to update when I can though :) Now I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's mostly in Georgie's POV because I wanted for you to understand her a bit more :)

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to...

...VOTE...COMMENT...FAN

Chapter 13

Lies

Unknown POV

 I watched as Kat walked into the house with a shaken expression on her face, my lips curving into a feral smile. The girl just dug herself a hole; you never get attached to someone in this line of work

Ever.

It just means that someone can use it against you.

Which is exactly what I’m going to do.

Katerina’s POV

“Kat.”

I groaned, slowly opening my eyes, everything appeared fuzzy at first, but after a moment my brother’s amused face came in view.

“What?” I mumbled, still half asleep.

“You’re drooling.”

 “Shut up Alek!”

“Oh I just love you in the morning, you’re ever so cheery,” He answered back smartly.

I just threw a pillow him in response.

“Ouch,” he whined as it hit him.

“Alek! It’s a pillow for Christ sake!”

He rolled his eyes at me, “So how was the date?” he asked curiously.

I sat up suddenly as the events of last night flooded my brain.

Nate.

The kiss.

With that thought, I groaned, letting my head drop onto my hands

“Kat!”Alek asked sharply, “What’s the matter? Did he try something on you?” His body tensed up, his hands curling into fists.

“No!” I exclaimed, “God no Alek!”

He sunk back down into the couch, looking at me suspiciously, “Then what’s the matter?”

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, “Well I mi-”

But before I finish he interrupted me, “You kissed him didn’t you,” he said bluntly.

Damn, I forgot how good he was at reading me.

“Yes,” I answered softly.

“Great just great,” he muttered under his breath, shaking his head.

I sat up straight and glared at him, “What’s the big deal Alek?! You make out with girls all the time!”

“Yeah I do, but it doesn’t mean anything to me.”