Hot Guys... Friends... Enemies... Just a Normal Day at School, Right?

Hey everybody :)

Here the second chapter of "I'm Deadly Beautiful... and I'm Armed"

Thanks to everybody who voted!

Again if you like give me a vote or comment

*Update*- Awesome cover on the side by babywolfstar who also this chapter is dedicated to!

<3 Sahara

P.S This is the edited chapter :)

Chapter 2

Hot Guys…Friends…Enemies... Just a Normal Day at School, Right?.

 He had these gorgeous green gold eyes with specks of dark blue around the iris; that was the first thing I noticed and I just kept staring into them unable to look away. He cleared his throat warily. “Excuse me, are you okay?”

I snapped out of my trance and looked at him. “Yeah umm I’m fine, yeah I’m fine," I stuttered unable to form a sentence. What the heck is wrong with me? I wondered. I’ve never been like this with guys - I mean I’ve been trained to seduce them! I looked over the rest of him and I liked what I saw.

He had shaggy dark brown hair that hung over his eyes - which obviously annoyed him - because every few seconds he would shake his head forcing it to hang a different way before it fell back again. He was tall and judging by the way his black shirt clung to him had a lean, well-muscled body. His face was gorgeous with sharp cheekbones, a strong jaw and a straight nose with slightly tanned clear skin… and right now he was staring at me like I was crazy.

“Sorry,” I tried again, “I wasn’t looking where I was going. My name’s Caitlin.”

He laughed. God his laugh was sexy! “I gathered that Caitlin, I’m Nate,” he replied good-naturedly. “Are you new here? I haven’t seen you round before.”

“Yeah, I just started today,” I answered, finally getting my voice back.

“Caitlin!” Someone shouted my name. I looked over my shoulder to see Alek standing there tapping his foot impatiently.

“Brother of yours?” Nate asked.

“Yeah, my twin Alex.”

“Thought so." He paused. "Looks just like you. Well, you better get going, he looks impatient. I hope to see you round Caitlin," he said before turning around and heading away from the cafeteria. I stared after him for a few moments watching him walk away.

 Why did he make me so nervous? I wondered. I mean I have met gorgeous guys before and I’ve been fine. There must just been something about him. Pondering this I turned and walked to Alek.

“Who was that?” he inquired curiously.

“No one,” I replied and walked past him into the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was like a jungle. There were people everywhere, making out, eating and just being plain idiots.

“Good to see some things never change, isn’t it?" Alek said as he strolled up behind me referring to the scene in front of us.

“Yeah everywhere we go they still act like animals,” I laughed.

“Wouldn’t it be good to be one of them, to live a normal life again?" Alek asked wistfully. I turned to look at my brother and was saddened at the sight of his expression as he gazed at the teenagers around us.

“Are you okay Alek?” He never talked like this. I always thought that he was content with our current lifestyle.

“Yeah I just… sometimes wonder what life would be like if mum and dad hadn’t died.”