Innocent or Guilty?

Hey Everybody :)

Sorry for the wait have been on holidays and haven't had a chance to upload, also it's a bit short but just wanted to get something up for you to read. Just want to thank everybody for reading! But i have noticed that while i have a quite a lot of reads i only have a few votes :( please guys if you like it vote! it only takes a few moments and it means a lot to me... Sorry for the rant :( but here is the fourth chapter :) it has a bit of violence but it's not to bad...

Also i would like to dedicate this chapter to Jenn95 for making this awesome cover!!! Thanks heaps :)

Sahara <3

READ...VOTE...COMMENT

Chapter 4

Innocent or guilty?

Alek handed the car keys to Gab who took them with a concerned expression on her face. “You guys be careful alright?”

“Relax Gabbs it’s just a small job, we’ve done harder.”

“I guess,” she said, still unsure. I reached over and gave her a hug.

“Just be ready if we need you,” Alek told her. She nodded as we got out the car.

I walked up the wall surrounding the mansion; looking up I judged its height. I worked out that I wouldn’t be able to get up without help. Hearing Alek walk up quietly behind me I turned around. “Hoist me up?” Nodding, he grabbed my foot and boosted me up; grabbing the edge I hauled myself up the rest of the way. Crouching low on the wall I surveyed the area in front of me – a large backyard. Looking hard, I spotted what I was looking for; a small red light that belonged to a camera. Looking around, I spotted five small cameras perched in near invisible spots scattered around the backyard. Turning back around I extended my hand to Alek, hauling him up the wall, soon he was crouched down beside me. “The cameras.” he whispered; wordlessly I pointed them out. He looked around the yard, working out the blind spots where the cameras wouldn’t see us. Turning towards me he added, “You ready?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” I replied, and jumped down from the wall. We ran towards the house silently, staying in the shadows. When we reached the door leading into the house, I reached towards the door handle, checking to see if it was locked. To my surprise the door swung open, fancy that! This guy had the state of the art security equipment, but still left his door unlocked. Still amused, I was about to step through the doorframe until I noticed a small green light to my left. I looked at it and then blew air out in annoyance – so that’s why the guy doesn’t lock his door; he has motion detectors. I turned to Alek. “Motion detector on the other side.”

Deep in thought for a moment, he then answered, “Call Sax. See if he can hack into it or something?”

Nodding I turned back around, slipping into the opening of the door and along the wall until I was below the detector where it couldn’t sense me. I pulled out my phone and punched in Sax’s number. ‘Ring Ring Ring Ring’, “Hello?”

“Sax it’s Kat, I need your help. We can’t get passed a door coz’ there’s an alarm on the other side. Is there any way you can turn it off?”

“Sure, hang on a sec just let me get to my computer.” I heard rustling in the background as he walked across his room. “Ok I need the serial code on the alarm.”

I looked up at the detector and spotted a small 12 digit code on the bottom of the machine. “K-6-9-O-F-Y-X-6-2-Z-8-3”

“Ok, thanks will just be a second.” he answered as I heard him furiously tapping on his keyboard. A minute later he said, “Ok Kat, it should be off.” I looked up and saw the green light was now flashing red. I waved my hand in front of the alarm and nothing went off.