Chapter 2

Naruto looked around, observing his surroundings as he strolled around the forest. It was not long before he heard a loud and huge explosion. Sensing that something was wrong, he speed up and rushed over towards the explosion, entering nine-tails chakra mode to get there faster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   In the mist of the explosion, a girl with white-hair tied in a high pony tail, she wore a skimpy sleeveless shirt that had motifs, with a short skirt that was held by a belt that had a skull buckle, and thigh-high boots.

   Her name was Mirajane, she cradled her broken arm, it had been broken when she was caught off guard by beast, which was really her brother Elfman, who had tried using the Take-over magic on the King of Beasts.

   But, that was no longer her brother, the beast has overtaken him, its will has taken over, and now all that's left was a vicious monster that craved nothing but destruction.

   Mirajane stared at the beast, tears bursting of her eyes. She was joined by another girl, who had the same white hair as Mirajane, but was much shorter, her hair only reached to the nape of her neck.

   Lisanna came running down frantically, upon seeing her older sister sitting on the ground holding a broken arm. She was the youngest of the Strauss siblings.

   Lisanna noticed the beast, she knew it was her brother, which was the reason why instead of backing away in utter fear like most people would've, she calmly walked up to the beast.

   She held out her arms, as if to welcome a hug from the beast, "Elf-niichan, it's okay, it's me! Your sister, Mira is here too! Now why don't you come back and we can all go home together!" Lisanna said, smiling.

   "No Lisanna! Get out of there! Please!" Mira pleaded tearfully, but her cries fell on death ears. "It's okay, we still love you." Lisanna said, ignoring her sister's pleas.

   The beast however, raised its arm in preparation to swat Lisanna away, "No! Lisanna!" Mira cried as she tried to stand up with all her might, but only fell once more.

   Mira looked in horror, she didn't want her sister to die, and yet here she is, watching helplessly as her sister was about to die.

   'Someone! Please! Save her!' Mira pleaded, gritting her teeth in fear.

   "We still love you big brother!" Lisanna said, still standing in front of her transformed brother, not knowing that a arm was about to swing down and sawt her away like a fly.

   "LISANNA!" Mira shouted once more as the beast's arm finally came and seemingly swatting Lisanna away, Mira looked down, crying her heart out, 'Please! Someone! Help!' Mria pleaded again.

   And this time, her cries, were heard, as a flash of golden-yellow light appeared and seemingly carrying away Lisanna in a quick flash, preventing her from dying.

   Mira stared in shock and relief, Lisanna too was shocked to the core. A golden human like figure held her in strong muscular arms. Lisanna looked up to see who her savior was.

   He had spiky blonde hair, that was flaring like flames, he had whisker marks on his face, three on each side. His whole body was engulfed in a golden coat.

   Mira and Lisanna could only stare and gape in shock, 'What a brilliant golden light!' Mira thought in awe. With Lisanna safe from harm, the blonde hair boy set Lisanna down gently on her feet, making sure she was alright.

   The boy gave her a warm, friendly smile, his eyes held only kindness, "Are you okay?" He asked, but Lisanna was still in utter shock, it took her a while before she could snap out of her awe.