Chapter 14

"Say what? One of the jobs from the second floor is missing?" Wakaba said in disbelief. "But jobs up there are s-class quests, anyone know who took off with it?" Macao asked.

   "Well it's either someone really strong or really stupid" Laki said, "Was it Naruto-niichan? We all know he takes a lot of s-class quests!" Lisanna inquired, "Even so, Naruto-kun would've alerted everyone in the guild before even setting off with an s-class quest." Mira replied. "I know, a little blue cat flew up here and ripped it off the board." Laxus said, sitting on the second floor.

   "It was Happy!?" Mira said in shock, "He must've stolen it for Natsu and Lucy!" Wakaba assumed. "That's crazy what are they thinking!?" Droy wondered. 

   "They've got some nerve taking on an s-class quest." Alzack said. "I don't know if I'd call it nerve, but it's definitely thumb." Bisca inquired. 

   "That's a serious breach of the rules, hey Gramps! Stunt like that will get you kicked out of the guild am I right? Not like it matters, it's not like those three losers are gonna make it back on a s-class quests." Laxus said nonchalantly.

   "Laxus! If you knew why didn't you stop them?" Mira asked angrily, scowling at him. "Oh lighten up, all I saw was a little blue cat flying off with a piece of paper in its mouth trying to act all sneaky, I had no idea it was Happy, besides Natsu's not cleared for s-class, I never dream he'd break the rules." Laxus replied nonchalantly again.

   But all Mira gave him was an angry glare, "Huh, you haven't given me that look in a while." Laxus said unfazed by Mira. 

   "This isn't good, well which job was it?" Makarov asked, "For lifting the curse on, Galuna Island." Mira answered. "WHAT!?" Makarov spatted in shock.

   "Galuna Island!?" Macao and Wakaba shouted in shock at the same time, "Are the insane!?" Laki said rhetorically. "They're even thumber than we thought!" Alzack and Bisca added.

   "Laxus go and fetch them at once!" Makarov demanded, "Yeah right, I got better things to do gramps, and besides everybody in Fairy Tail is suppose to be able to take care of themselves, right?" Laxus said.

   "I don't care how you feel about Natsu, the fact is, you're the only one strong enough to bring them back by force." Makarov assumed. "To be honest, I think this job if more suited for Whiskers." Laxus smirked.

  He grunted in frustration, "Fine than what about Erza? Where is she? She definitely can bring them back by force, I mean Natsu is scared to death by Erza!" Makarov said confidently. Mira and Lisanna shook their heads. "Erza is on her own mission right now." Mira replied. 

   Makarov was getting restless, "Fine than, how about Naru-chan? Where is he? Send Naru-chan to fetch them." Makarov said.

   "I'm sorry master, but Naruto-kun is also occupied with a job, I don't think Erza or Naruto-kun will be back in the next few days." Mira said sadly.

   "Dammit! Naru-chan and Erza are the only ones here other than Laxus strong enough to bring them back by force!" Makarov shouted with frustration.

   Gray immediately stood up, catching Makarov's attention. "Sorry master, but I'm afraid I gotta disagree with you." He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Wow! this brings back memories! It seems like only yesterday when we met for the first time! Only if Naruto-kun were here." Lucy said nostalgically. 

   "It was yesterday, you don't have to get all mushy." Natsu replied. "Yeah you sound like an old lady." Happy teased before Lucy responded with an irate face.