Chapter 23

Mira sat in front of the request board, having such a sad expression on her face. Lisanna stood behind her, her expression wasn't as different as Mira's.

   While Lucy's abandoned keys shined brightly on the no longer raining ground. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   A huge explosion occurs at Phantom Lord's front doors. Standing in the door way, Fairy Tail stood, ready to battle. "FAIRY TAIL'S COME CALLING!" Makarov shouted.

   Both guilds charged at each other, starting a war between them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Everyone in Fairy Tail kicked every one of the members of Phantom Lord's asses. 

   "Card Magic! Lightning! Reverse Tower! Lovers! Fate of Lightning!" Cana shouted, holding three magic cards, and striking all the Phantom members around it, giving them an extra shock.

  "Ring Magic! Twister!" Loke shouted himself, activating the magic in his ring and hitting the Phantom members with a giant twister.

  Elfman held up his arm, turning it into a beast's arm and delivering another chunk of the Phantom Lord a mighty punch. "Come on! Man up! Don't you wanna be like me!?" Elfman preached.

   All of the Phantom members stared at the muscular man and trembled at his large size, whispering and gossiping in fear.

   "You guys that's Elfman!" Member 1 shouted, "I've heard of him! He kills monsters and than absorbs their power! They call him beast arm Elfman!" Member 2 added.

   Gajeel came down, ready to pounce on Elfman chuckling menacingly. It caught most Fairy Tail members' attention. "Is that?" A fearful muttered. "It's gotta be!" Another trembling voice uttered.

   Gajeel stood on top of a platform, still chuckling. Naruto narrowed his eyes. "It's the Iron Dragon Slayer! Black Steel Gajeel!" Erza noted.

   "You attacked Levy!" Nab shouted angrily, pouncing on Gajeel but he was easily taken down when Gajeel struck him with his now turned iron arm.

  "Oh man!" Loke said. "He just knocked out his own guildmates with that attack!" Gray said, eyes widened.

   "Tell me, where is the Fairy Tail Ninja?" Gajeel demanded, searching the room for a certain ninja. Erza narrowed her eyes, looking over to her whiskered friend.

   Naruto glared at Gajeel. "So, he wants to challenge you." Erza said. Naruto nodded. "Where is he? Don't tell me even he's chickened out!" Gajeel teased.

    Naruto gritted, "You don't need to fight him! Fight me!" Elfman shouted, turning his arm into stone and charging at Gajeel, about to come in contact with the iron dragon slayer. 

   But not before Naruto, he got there in a flash. His kunai making contact with his iron arm like that night. "You wanted me, well here I am!" Naruto shouted into Gajeel's face angrily.

   Everyone else just stared nervously. "Naruto-kun! Watch out! He's dangerous!" Erza shouted frantically. "Yeah what in the world do you think you're doing! It's okay I had him!" Elfman assured.

   Natsu gritted his teeth as he watched his friend face off another one of his kind. "Be careful, Whiskers." Natsu mumbled. Gray watched as well.

   Gajeel chuckled, "I think it's time be settle things, you gave me quite the thrashing that night, so than why don't I do the same to you!" Gajeel shouted.