Chapter 20

"FUIN!" Naruto shouted, attempting to seal away the cursed demon for good, but by the time the sealing jutsu had finally begun to work, it was too late.

   Deliora's roar sang through the whole temple, inside and outside. Naruto gritted his teeth in anger, glaring angrily at Deliora. 

   "Yes it's free! The Fairy Tail Ninja failed to seal Deliora away!" Zalty exploded with joy. Naruto looked over furiously. 

   Deliora roared loudly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "That sound! I can never forget that sound!" Gray said as Deliora continued to roar ferociously. "Deliora!" Lyon muttered weakly.

 'They did it, they actually revived it.. There's only one thing I can do now. Iced Shell!' Gray thought.

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Deliora saw Naruto, it looked down at the ninja. Instinctively, Deliora stretched his arm back and swung it at Naruto, who used his incredible ninja speed to escape Deliora and appear beside Natsu, and looked back over to Deliora, narrowing his eyes.

  "I'm sorry Natsu, I couldn't do it. I'm sorry." Naruto apologized looking at Natus with guilt, coughing and blood leaking out from his mouth. "It's okay Whiskers, you just take it easy, don't use up anymore chakra." Natsu said. "No, I can't just sit here and do nothing, I wanna help." Naruto refused. "In plus, I don't need chakra, I'll just resort to the old fashioned hand-to-hand combat." Naruto said confidently.

   "Fine." Natsu said, staring down the roaring Deliora.

  Deliora's roar was not only heard from the temple, the villagers could it hear it very well.

   "Finally! The moment is here!" Zalty shouted triumphantly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "What the heck was that noise? It sounded like a monster growling." Lucy said nervously. "It's probably just your stomach Lucy." Happy teased, Lucy looked over and gave Happy a sour look.

   "You know, you're not half as funny as you are." Lucy replied irately.

   "So, do you think that sound might've been Deliora?" Erza asked just as nervously. "Oh no! You mean, THEY BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE!!??" Lucy shouted in shock and disbelief. Happy gasped, seeing purple light shining.

   "See that purple light? That's the moon drip!" Happy noted. Deliora continued to roar thunderously, Lucy trembled in fear. "Must be." Erza muttered. 'I hope you're alright, Naruto-kun.' Erza thought.

   "Hey! You need to eat something!" Happy teased, "And you need to shut your trap before I hurt you." Lucy replied irately.

   "That may be the demon growling but someone's still preforming the moon drip ceremony up there which means they haven't fully revived it yet so we still have a chance to do something! Come on!" Erza shouted, running off.

   Lucy only stared in confusion, "Deliora's below us!" Lucy shouted to Erza. "Putting a stop to the ceremony is our only hope! We've gotta hurry!" Erza responded, continuing to run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Zalty chuckled. Naruto panted and panted. "Oh man! I'm wasting my time on you! Let's finish this right now-" Natsu was cut off as he was grabbed by Naruto and pushed over to the side, avoiding a little blue ball sent by Zalty just in time.