Chapter 17

"You were able to close the gate, even though I was in control." Sherry said, still a little in shock. "I'l guess that means I'm stronger than you." Lucy replied, stretching out her whip and preparing to finish this battle.

   "Well I don't know if I would take it that far, remember my power allow me to take control over any celestial spirit that you might call for." Sherry smirked.

   "Don't be so sure, I've got a few powerful spirits up my sleeve! Open! Gate of the Canis Minor! Nikora!" Lucy shouted, summoning Plue the Nikora.

   "Isn't he the cutest little thing? Oh I'm in love!" Sherry squealed, "Would you quit talking about love all the time? It's getting pretty old." Lucy said irately.

   "Well someone's bitter, Marionette Attack! Now you're my puppet!" Sherry shouted, attacking Plue with her puppet magic.

   Plue's eyes than became glowing purple, similar to when Taurus was being controlled, "Plue? What, not you too!" Lucy said, as Plue came charging at her, ready to pummel her to the ground.

   But as it turns out, Plue's attack were harmless, Sherry sweat dropped, while Lucy stood there totally unfazed.

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Lucy smirked, "You're kidding me!" Sherry shouted in shock and disbelief. "I knew you'd fall for that!" Lucy smirked, and began swinging her whip and lashed it out at Sherry, who dodged the attack.

   "You deliberately summoned a weak spirit!" Sherry said in realization, "That's right, I knew that is I called forth little Plue here, it would make your spell totally pointless!" Lucy explained, lashing at Sherry once again, in which Sherry dodged.

   "Jeez, I release you from command." Sherry commanded.

   And immediately, Plue stopped his little attacks and began bowing apologetically, Lucy giggled. "Oh I you didn't mean it, now go back okay?" Lucy soothed and Plue immediately disappeared.

   "Marionette Attack: Rock doll!" Sherry shouted, holding her hands up as rocks began levitating all around her.

   Lucy only smirked, "We're gonna keep going round and round aren't we? I use my spirit to destroy that, you take control of it, than I close the gate-" Lucy immediately paused when she saw that she was standing in front of a giant rock monster.

   Lucy screamed frantically, "It's like we're playing cat and mouse, I love that game! Let's what you can do little mouse, you think you can, beat my rock doll?" Sherry asked.

   "Now I'm in trouble, I don't think I have a spirit strong enough to destroy that thing!" Lucy shouted fearfully.

   The rock monster than roared, slamming its rocky fists down at Lucy, in which she dodged frantically.

   And immediately began fleeing from the monster as it came down for another attack that Lucy dodged again. "Not good! Not so very good!" Lucy shouted, 'Oh man, I wish Naruto-kun was here!' Lucy whimpered. 'This kind of attack would be no sweat for him!' She thought.

   "Don't let her get away rock doll! Let's teach that foolish girl a little lesson!" Sherry commanded, "Who are you calling little girl! We're like the same age, I might even be a little older!" Lucy retaliated.

   "It's not a good idea to keep babbling that like, unless you want us to catch you!" Sherry taunted, and smirked.

   Lucy was scared, she frantically pulled her chain of celestial keys. "Uuh, which celestial spirit could help...?" Lucy wondered in fret as she continued to look at her keys, trying to figure out which one could help her, all while running from the rock monster and Sherry.