Chapter 13

-XxX-Era-XxX-

   "The Eisenwald guild may have been defeated, but that is only one small victory in a much large battle." A deep voice bellowed.

   "The number of Dark guilds has been growing at quite an alarming rate." A more higher pitched voice alerted. 

   "We have to create a plan to eliminate them all." A chairman said. "But how would we do that?" Yajima asked. "However it's done, we cannot allow Zeref's magic to fall into the wrong hands again, and we were lucky the Fairy Tail Ninja was kind enough to seal it away for us." The head chairman said, holding the scroll with the sealed lullaby in a enclosed glass case.

   "I don't understand how Eisenwald was able to obtain a tool of forbidden magic in the first place." Yajima said.

   "I hate to say it, but the blame may extend all the way to the highest levels." The chairman that looked like a cat said.

   "Whatever the case, although they're usually just a thorn in our side it seemed Fairy Tail proved to be quite useful." Siegrain said.

   "They took down an entire guild with a handful of wizards, that is quite a feat." Ultear added. "You may not want to accept it but that's the reality of the situation, in the end, the attack on the guild masters was prevented, lives were spared and none of us had to give up our hard earned positions on the council to save face." Siegrain inquired.

   "You fool, are you insinuating that the council is somehow the blame?" A chairman with shades asked angrily. "Enough of this nonsense! Fairy Tail's good deeds are overshadowed by their reckless destruction!" The head chairman said.

   Siegrain smirked, "Than why don't we take the opportunity to discuss the matter with them?" Siegrain suggested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   'Eisenwald's failed attempt to attack the guild masters with lullaby ended up being big news, it made all of the papers! It seemed like everybody was talking about it, before joining Fairy Tail I never would've imagined I would be part of such a big event, it feels awesome! But I'm not gonna let it go to my head, it still makes my heart skip a beat when I think about everything we went through. I heard the authorities caught most of the Eisenwald members who were involved, they even got a hold of Kageyama so, that's reassuring at least, the scary thing is, they still haven't been able to track down Erigor, I'm worried he might show up at Fairy Tail looking for revenge! But I'll be okay because I'm with the guild's strongest team! Erza, Gray, Natsu and Naruto-kun have my back no matter what, not to mention Happy! Fairy Tail is awesome and my fellow members are really great people, so don't worry mom I'm doing fine. P.S Please don't tell dad about any of this okay?' Lucy sighed, after finishing writing her letter.

   'Maybe I'll do a little shopping later today, saving the world from evil is cool and all but sometimes it's nice to just relax at home!' Lucy thought happily.

   "Man 70,000 jewel a month is derp cheap for a place like this! You totally scored Lucy!" Gray said, sitting on her couch with only boxers, startling Lucy.

   "INTRUDER ALERT!!!!" Lucy shouted, kicking Gray angrily in the chest. "NO STRIPPING IN MY HOUSE BUDDY!!" Lucy shouted angrily.

   "Hey give me a minute to explain would ya? I was naked when I got here." Gray said turning around. "Get out." Lucy demanded.

   "So you forgot about today huh? I figured you wouldn't remember so I came by to remind you." Gray said. "About what?" Lucy asked more calmly this time.