Chapter 19

"You wouldn't! You're not brave enough to give your life!" Lyon smirked. "Just watch me!" Gray said. "Don't do it!!!" Natsu shouted frantically.

   'Natsu, Erza, Whiskers, all my friends in Fairy Tail, the rest is up to you, I don't wanna leave you, but my time is up.' Gray thought sadly. Naruto sighed, 'I guess I have no choice.' He thought reluctantly. Naruto suddenly vanished from the entrance where he was standing and he reappeared right in between the two ice wizards, shocking Lyon, Gray and Natsu.

   "Whiskers!" Natsu shouted. "What are you doing Whiskers!? Get out of the way! It'll hurt you!" Gray warned, furrowing his brows.

   Naruto however shot Gray a very serious and stern face. Even though Naruto was also caught in the energy blast Gray created, Naruto stood perfectly still and withstood the powerful aura.

   Naruto's eyes transformed, now turning into the legendary Rinnegan. Gray gasped, 'That, that's Whisker's Rinnegan!' He thought nervously.

    Naruto held up both of his arms, either one facing both ice wizards. 'Just what is the Fairy Tail Ninja about to do?' Lyon wondered suspiciously.

   "Shinra Tensei!!!!!" Naruto shouted, sending a powerful shock wave, stopping Gray's casting and sending the ice wizards flying in opposite directions from each other.

   Natsu stared in amazement. Gray and Lyon groaned, as they both slowly got up again. Natsu smirked, "Great job Whiskers!" Natsu said joyfully.

   Lyon slowly got up, 'What did he just do? That was quite a powerful move.' Lyon thought in amazement.

   "Whiskers! Why did you that!?" Gray demanded angrily, looking over to his whiskered friend. Naruto looked at Gray sadly, deactivating his rinnegan.

   "I'm sorry, but I won't allow you to do that." Naruto said sternly, his face turning serious. Gray gritted his teeth. "Whiskers is right, you can't just bust in and steal the scene with a bunch of fancy talk! Get to the back of the line pal!" Natsu said irately.

   "Back of what line!?" Gray asked, "I was here first, it's my fight." Natsu said mischievously. "What? When I got here the first words out of my mouth were leave him to me!" Gray responded back in annoyance.

   "Yeah? And like I said, no way man!" Natsu replied. "Why you!" Gray spitted irately. "What, you want some?" Natsu smirked. Naruto sighed.

   Gray grabbed Natsu's scarf, "I don't care who said what, I got a score to settle with him do you understand!? And I'm ready to die if that's what I gotta do." Gray shouted in pure anger, his eyes showing hate.

   Natsu grabbed Gray's wrist and gripped it hard. "Yeah? And how is dying gonna settle it? Huh? Cause it sounds like you're running away to me, you know there is a reason Whiskers decided to stop your fight." Natsu replied, his face glaring at Gray.

   Gray gasped and widened his eyes in shock. 

   The temple began shaking again, "What now!?" Natsu shouted irately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Erza and Lucy continued to strike and take down the enemy with ease, along with Happy as well.

   "Don't let them scare you! We must strike down all who opposes the Cold Emperor!" The leader of the cult commanded. "YEAH!" The rest of the cult replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Zalty chuckled and smirked.