Chapter 4

"What is this place?" Naruto asked after being lead here. "It's the training ground." Erza answered. "Now, shall we get this fight started?" Erza smirked, requipping into her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

   "Oh no! It's Heaven's Wheel! Naruto is for sure dead!" Happy said, "Come on Erza, give the guy a chance." Gray said from the sidelines.

   But Naruto smirked, reaching for his back pouch and pulling out a kunai knife, Erza had a wheel of swords surrounding her, ready to aim at Naruto.

   Naruto held his kunai ready to deflect everyone of those swords with his kunai. Erza than fired all of the swords and they shot straight towards Naruto.

   "Yep, Naruto is dead." Natsu said from the sideline, "It was nice knowing him." Wakaba said.

   As the swords charged at Naruto, he effortlessly deflected all of the swords with just his kunai while everyone including Erza stared in shock.

   "H-he deflected them all!" Erza said in awe, "That was amazing!" Natsu said. But Erza wasn't about to give up yet.

   Naruto stood there with his kunai held over his head, ready for another round. And as he predicted, Erza shot another round of swords at Naruto.

   However only for all of the swords to be deflected by Naruto once again, "Impressive!" Erza said, Naruto smirked. "However don't get your hopes up too soon!" She warned.

   Naruto stood there unfazed however, "Come one red-head, is this all you've got!" Naruto teased, Erza smirked, "No, not at all! You haven't seen all of it!" She replied.

   Repuipping into her famous Black Wing armor, "That's Black-Wing armor! Naruto is for sure dead!" Macao said.

   Erza charged at Naruto slashing at him, while Naruto dodged every one of her attacks gracefully and effortlessly. "You're quite fast Naruto!" She said as she continued to slash at him.

   "Man! Naruto has been avoiding her attacks like it's nothing! He certainly is a real man!" Elfman preached once again from the sidelines, watching the two combatants fight.

   "Naru-chan hasn't used any of his so called jutsus he talked about yet, is he holding back? Is he that strong?" Makarov wondered. Mira shrugged.

   "You know, you haven't unleashed any of your justus you talked about yet, are you holding back? You shouldn't take me lightly you know!" Erza said, she was starting to get tired from slashing, so she stopped. 

"Why are you holding back! Give me all you've got!" Erza demanded, Naruto shrugged nonchalantly.

   "Eh, I rather not, I don't want to badly injure you." Naruto said, Erza grunted with frustration. 'What do I have to do to get him to unleash a jutsu on me!' She wondered.

   "Than I guess I'll have to force a jutsu out of you!" Erza said, requipping into her Lightning Empress armor. And shot a bolt of lightning from her staff, aiming it towards Naruto.

   But Naruto dodged her attacks again, Erza gritted her teeth and requipped into a different armor.

  "She requipped into the Japanese robe! I wonder what Erza is planning on doing in order for Naruto to unleash a jutsu." The blue furry cat wondered.

   Naruto prepared his kunai, ready to fight. Erza charged at Naruto gripping two swords in her hands, and the two began a close range combat fighting style. Like a sword fight.

   "Whoa! Amazing! It's like they're having a epic sword fight!" Natsu said in awe, "Yeah, that knife that Naruto uses must be strong to be able to withstand that much weight!" Gray added.