Chapter 11

"Just forget it lady, there's no one doing Erigor's barrier, you and your buddies are stuck." Byard said weakly. Erza looked at him and sighed.

   "Erza!" Gray shouted from out of the blue, Erza looked up into the balcony. "What are you doing here I thought you were with Natsu!" Erza asked.

   "We decided to split up! Never mind that now! Listen I just found out Eisenwald's real target is Clover! The next town up! Erigor is heading towards the conference as we speak, he's planning to use the lullaby to kill the guild masters!" Gray noted.

   Erza immediately shot glared a horrifying death glare at her captive, scaring the life out of him, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" She demanded as her captive trembled in fear.

   "There's a problem, the station is surrounded by a wind barrier." Erza said more calmly this time. "Yeah I know, I saw it earlier, if you try to break through that thing it'll tear you apart." Gray said.

   "I've already tried that." Erza said, clutching her arm in pain, Gray finally noticed and got worried. "Whoa is your arm okay!?" Gray asked with concern.

   "That's not important, what is, is getting out of here, we must stop Erigor before he reaches the guild masters conference, wait a minute, I remember them talking about somebody named Kage back at the pub, we have to find that man Gray, he was the one who broke lullaby's seal!" Erza said, realizing that Kage could probably dispel the wind barrier.

   "A dispeller huh? A seal breaking wizard, he can take down the wind barrier." Gray said, "That's what I'm hoping, now let's start searching." Erza said, "Wait." Gray said.

   "What is it Gray?" Erza asked, "Whiskers also uses seals, he calls it fuinjutsu, maybe he can dispel it too, since he also uses seals, I mean, he carries around a scroll with sealings on it." Gray suggested.

   "Well, I don't know, Naruto-kun is a ninja, not a wizard after all, the seals he uses may differ from the seals we wizards use, so let's go and find Kage just in case, but if he refuses, than we can try asking Naruto-kun to try breaking the wind barrier, now let's go!" Erza said, "Right!" Gray finally said. 

  "Karacka, how long are you gonna hide back there?" Erza's captive wondered, as a magic circle appeared on the wall and the chubby green-haired man appeared, his name, is Karacka.

   "I'm sorry I was scared." Karacka said nervously, "Find Kage before they do! Go now!" He said, "No, please don't make me, you know I'm no good in a fight!" Karacka whined.

   "Calm down, it's a simple job, even you can handle this." He assured. Karacka only stared back. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Lucy groaned, "This is useless! I can't find him anywhere, what do you say we just head back to where Erza is." Lucy suggested. Naruto chuckled.

   "You got balls Lu-chan." Naruto teased, while Happy screamed in terror. "Whoa, what's with the reactions!" Lucy wondered. 

   "Erza gave you an order to go after the fat man, so you, you have to do what she says Lucy! Ignoring an order from Erza is never a good idea, she's gonna be super angry with you, and when Erza is angry, not even Whiskers can save you! And I have to watch her punish you!" Happy said in terror.

   Lucy shrieked, immediately clinging tightly on to Naruto's arm, "What kind of punishment are we talking about here!? Hey I was just kidding, I would never give up on a missions like that!" Lucy assured, cuddling Naruto's arm terrified.

   "I guess the thought of Erza's punishment must have scared some sense into ya huh Lu-chan?" Naruto chuckled, "Aye." Happy said. "Oh just shut up you guys." Lucy said.